Raw One Glutamine from Zoomad Labs is a food supplement made with a formula based on L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality), ideal for improving protein synthesis, encouraging muscle recovery, strengthening the immune system and regulating blood glucose. .
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Raw One Glutamine by Zoomad Labs
- It is a food supplement developed with a formula based on L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality), a non-essential amino acid that the body can produce naturally by synthesizing the components that food has. Among the main functions of l-glutamine is its action to help with nitrogen transport and improve each of the metabolic functions of the body.
What is Zoomad Labs Raw One Glutamine taken for?
- Helps contribute to protein synthesis.
- Promotes the formation of muscle mass and increases muscle recovery after training sessions.
- Ideal to prevent the catabolism process.
- Optimizes cell function and strengthens the immune system.
- Protects the functioning of the liver and encourages the elimination of waste substances.
- Helps regulate pH and control blood sugar levels.
- Improves hydration, permeability and cell volume.
- Minimizes stomach problems and improves the health of the intestinal mucosa.
- Ideal for regulating mood and reducing irritability, insomnia and anxiety.
- Encourages recovery in case of injuries, blows and rehabilitation of burns.
Why buy Raw One Glutamine ?
- Contains a composition based on natural ingredients, safe and easily assimilated by the body.
- Ideal to be used by athletes, sportsmen and fitness enthusiasts who want to improve the results of their weight training.
- safely, enhance the functions of the immune system, improve the formation of muscle mass and prevent catabolism.
- It has L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality), a vegetarian ingredient that is backed by the highest manufacturing standards.
- Available in two flavors: Neutral and Cherry.
How is Raw One Glutamine taken?
- Mix 5g (1 scoop) in 240 ml of water, juice or your favorite drink.
- Consume preferably at breakfast, after training or before bed.
Biography / Scientific Studies
- Anahita M, Amirhossein R, Elham R. The effect of glutamine supplementation on athletic performance, body composition, and immune function: A systematic review and a meta-analysis of clinical trials . National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information (NIH). 2019.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad