Spicy ginger and orange sweetness give this Yogi Tea Vanilla Orange Ginger a sunny flavor and put you in a good mood, just like a radiant summer day would. Ginger gives it heat and vitality. If we add a dash of vanilla to the sweet licorice and fruity orange, it will be summer again. The essence of this infusion is: "Bright sun and confidence." It is indicated to ingest at any time of the day.
- Ecological cultivation
Yogi Tea Orange Vanilla Ginger: comforting, energizing and invigorating
Contains spicy ginger and sweet orange with a base of vanilla and sweet licorice. These ingredients provide a sunny flavor reminiscent of summer.
Who can benefit from Yogi Tea's Orange Vanilla Ginger?
- All those people who wish to be able to ingest a pleasant and very exquisite fruity, sweet and slightly spicy infusion.
- Anyone who wants to consume in the company of family and friends infusions of the highest quality with one hundred percent organic certification.
Yogi Tea is synonymous with delicious teas and infusions of herbs and spices, based on unique Ayurvedic recipes. Yogi Tea is rooted in the 3,000-year-old Indian wisdom of Ayurveda, teaching about balance between body, mind and spirit. The result is herbs and spices of the highest quality from controlled organic farming.
Yogi Tea Vanilla Orange Ginger Essentials
- Combination of ginger, orange and vanilla.
- Herbs and spices from 100% organic crops.
Components of Ginger Orange and Vanilla from Yogi Tea
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Orange peel
- Black pepper
- Vanilla extract
- Orange essential oil
What do you get with this Orange Vanilla Ginger from Yogi Tea?
The ginger present in this food supplement has a long history of use in different forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It has been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and fight the flu, as well as the common cold.
It is considered as part of the group of superfoods, so called because they are foods with a high density of nutrients that are beneficial for health.
- Ginger: Contains vitamins, essential oils and minerals. It is traditionally used as a remedy for nausea and to soothe the throat.
- Orange: The orange peel is even more beneficial than the pulp: more than 170 plant substances, more than 60 different flavonoids, as well as numerous essential oils make it a precious source of nutrients. And thanks to its sweet and refreshing aroma, it is also extremely delicious.
- Vanilla: The "queen of spices" is among the most popular aromas in the world. Its delicate flavor and complex processing make vanilla an especially appreciated spice and medicinal plant.
The phenolic compounds in ginger help relieve gastrointestinal irritation, stimulate the production of saliva and bile, and suppress gastric contractions and the movement of food and liquids through the gastrointestinal tract.
In short, they promote digestion and prevent the appearance of side effects related to poor absorption of food.
Recommended daily serving of Yogi Tea Vanilla Orange Ginger
- Very carefully pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the bag.
- Leave it for 5 to 7 minutes or more for a more intense flavor.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad