The delicacy of Yogi Tea's excellent Ginger Lemon Green Tea adds a soft and pleasant meditative quality to the warmth of ginger. The sweet and rich fruity flavor that the lemon added to this food supplement and the lemongrass together with the fresh mint brings even higher to this highly recommended tea, giving it a delicate and refreshing quality. The essence of this exquisite infusion is: "Lucidity and sincerity". Pleasant and sweet fruity flavor combined with fresh mint.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
- Ecological cultivation
Yogi Tea Ginger and Lemon Green Tea: It is a beneficial Ayurvedic infusion of green tea made with ginger and lemon. Suitable for vegans and without the presence of gluten.
It is a fairly light and very pleasant green tea with an unmistakable and unique note of lemon and mint that gives it its excellent stimulating property and meditative charm.
The ginger present in this food supplement provides the warm and spicy character that characterizes it and the fruity touches make it especially tasty and irresistible on the palate.
Yogi Tea Ginger and Lemon Green Tea is an exquisite tea to be ingested at any time of the day.
- Green tea: Green tea is popularly known as the king of tea, since it concentrates the most beneficial properties of the green tea plant and highlights them in an especially balanced way with its marked and irresistible fresh flavor.
- Ginger: Contains important vitamins, essential oils, and valuable minerals. It is widely used traditionally as a good remedy to treat nausea and properly soothe the throat.
- Lemon peel: It contains among its properties up to ten times more vitamins than lemon juice itself, it is also very rich in essential oils and important phytonutrients.
Who can benefit from Yogi Tea's excellent Ginger Lemon Green Tea on a daily basis?
- All those who wish to ingest a pleasant, high-quality infusion with invigorating properties, very smooth and fruity, every day.
- Anyone who wants to consume exquisite infusions of the highest quality with one hundred percent organic certification.
Essential aspects of this Ginger and Lemon Green Tea from Yogi Tea
- Green Tea with Ginger, Herbs and Lemon.
- Invigorating, smooth and fruity.
- Herbs and spices from organic crops.
Components and format of Yogi Tea Ginger and Lemon Green Tea
This food supplement is presented in a container with 17 sachets
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Green Tea
- Lemon essential oil
- Lemon peel
- Black pepper
- Ginger oil
What is achieved with this Ginger and Lemon Green Tea from Yogi Tea?
While all types of tea have important health benefits, Yogi Tea's Ginger and Lemon Green Tea in particular has greater antioxidant power: its high catechin content helps prevent aging and reduce the risk of cardiovascular complications, among other things.
It is composed of many antioxidants and nutrients with great effects on the body. Some of these effects include improved brain function, fat loss, and many other impressive benefits.
Green tea has an excellent percentage of polyphenols, including large amounts of catechin called EGCG for its acronym in English. Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage.
These substances present in Yogi Tea's Ginger and Lemon Green Tea can adequately reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage every day. These free radicals are known because they play a fundamental role in aging and all types of complications.
Recommended daily serving of Yogi Tea's Ginger Lemon Green Tea
- Very carefully pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the bag.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad