This Classic Chai by Yogi Tea is a wonderful blend of sweet cinnamon, cardamom, spicy ginger, cloves and black pepper that inspired generations of yogis as well as the YOGI TEA® brand and that make it a nutritious and energizing food and sat the bases for its wide variety of delicious Ayurvedic infusions. Enjoy it preferably sweetened and with milk or a vegetable alternative.
- Ecological cultivation
Classic Chai by Yogi Tea: Sweeten it with a little animal or vegetable milk and enjoy the Indian tradition
This Classic Chai by Yogi Tea is a very complete infusion that perfectly combines traditional and very beneficial Ayurvedic spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves or black pepper, giving rise to an exquisite comforting and relaxing infusion with a unbeatable flavor and a nice spicy touch.
Essential aspects of this Classic Chai by Yogi Tea
- 100% comforting and relaxing infusion.
- With cinnamon, beneficial cardamom and ginger.
- Ingredients entirely from valuable organic farming.
Components and format of Classic Chai by Yogi Tea
This food supplement is presented in a 90g container
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Black pepper
What is achieved with this Classic Chai from Yogi Tea?
Cinnamon is a spice rich in mucilage, gums, resins, coumarins and tannins that give it antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antispasmodic, anesthetic and probiotic properties, stimulating the body's defenses and providing various health benefits such as:
- Help control diabetes by improving the use of sugar
- Improve digestive disorders such as gas, spasmodic problems and to treat diarrhea, due to its antibacterial, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effect
- Combat respiratory tract infections as it has a drying effect on the mucous membranes and is a natural expectorant
- Decrease fatigue and improve mood by increasing resistance to stress
- Helps fight cholesterol due to the presence of antioxidants
- It helps properly in digestion, especially when this Classic Chai from Yogi Tea is mixed with honey, since honey has enzymes that properly facilitate digestion and cinnamon has an excellent antibacterial, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Decreases appetite as it is rich in fibers
- Reduces the accumulation of fat because it improves the sensitivity of tissues to the action of insulin
- Improves intimate contact because it is an aphrodisiac and improves blood circulation, increasing sensitivity and pleasure, which also favors sexual contact
But cardamom does not simply provide us with nutrients, but also offers us infinite medicinal and healing benefits aimed at improving our health. This spice has a series of stimulating effects that keep us more active and alert, as well as containing antispasmodic properties.
Recommended Daily Serving of Classic Chai by Yogi Tea
- Very carefully add 1-1.5 teaspoons (1.4-2g) to a liter of boiled water and simmer for 15-20 min. Filter! Add the hot milk and sweetener if desired.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad