Milk Organic Protein by Weider is a food supplement based on organic and sustainable milk protein, without any content of artificial sweeteners. It is low in saturated fat, making it a composition suitable for people who follow a restrictive and healthy diet.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
- Ecological cultivation
Milk Organic Protein by Weider
Milk Organic Protein by Weider is a powdered food supplement that provides ecological and sustainable milk protein with a pleasant chocolate flavour. It is a milk protein isolate that provides high purity casein and whey protein, distributed in their natural proportion, providing the perfect combination to support muscle care and recovery.
Likewise, it has been sweetened and flavored only using sustainable alternatives such as cane sugar and defatted cocoa, both ingredients from organic farming. The quality is determined by the origin of the milk, which comes from cows that graze on the Swiss meadows for at least 234 days a year.
Essentials of Milk Organic Protein by Weider
- It is ecological and sustainable milk protein
- It has no artificial sweeteners
- It can be used by adults of both sexes
- It is recommended for athletes
What ingredients does Milk Organic Protein have?
Milk Organic Protein by Weider is packaged in a container with 300 g of powdered food supplement.
Content per dose (25 g):
- It has an energy value of 89 Kcal
- It has 0.6 g of fat, of which 0.2 g are saturated fat
- It has 4.1 g of carbohydrates, of which 3.7 g are sugars
- It has 16 grams of protein
- It has 0.05 g of salt
Recommended daily dose of Milk Organic Protein
- Mix 25 g of powder with 250 ml of water. Drink 1 shake on a daily basis, preferably after exercising.
Customer reviews: Milk organic protein - 300g
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad