Red Sap from Tongil is a food supplement that improves the functioning of the digestive system, while protecting gastrointestinal health. It has excellent carminative properties and also strengthens the performance of the immune system.
Red Sap from Tongil also plays a protective role on the gut microflora, being beneficial for the care of colon. It also includes B vitamins that provide energy and vitality to the body, thus reducing tiredness and fatigue symptioms.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Red Sap from Tongil is a food supplement made from beneficial aloe, vegetable fiber, chlorella algae, plant and fruit juice concentrate, enzymes, glutamine, vitamins and valuable minerals.
Red Sap from Tongil is enriched with 100% plant vitamins of group B from Quinoa sprouts, l-glutamine, calcium and zinc.
Red Sap from Tongil provides a combination of herbs and fruits with a multivitamin and mineral contribution that contributes to detoxification, relieves gut irritations, as well as promotes proper digestive function.
It is a food supplement with detoxifying property that helps to eliminate heavy metals and toxins from our body, thus promoting liver and kidney functions.
Nutrition facts per serving (25 ml) of Red Sap from Tongil:
- 26200 mg / l of aloe vera juice (guaranteed content in mucopolysaccharides).
- 2 g of fructo-oligosaccharides (vegetable fiber extracted from chicory root).
- 700 mg of fluid extract of turmeric root.
- 300 mg of ginger rhizome dry extract.
- 200 mg of fluid extract of artichoke leaves.
- 200 mg of cinnamon bark dry extract.
What is aloe vera good for?
Digestive aloe latex contains aloin, which is an anthraquinone that gives aloe vera its laxative properties and may help treat constipation. Treating skin conditions, such as psoriasis and acne Aloe creams have a calming effect on the skin and have been shown to help reduce itchiness and inflammation.
Is it good to drink aloe vera juice everyday?
Daily consumption of aloe vera juice is believed to fight and cure a range of digestive disorders including poor digestion, constipation, acidity and gas. It is also beneficial in boosting appetite and keeping a check on weight gain. Aloe vera juice consumption flushes out toxins from the body.
Components of Red Sap from Tongil:
Among the ingredients present in this food supplement we can find the following:
- Tropical juice (banana, apricot, orange, pineapple, passion fruit, lemon, grapefruit, mango and guava).
- Antioxidant (citric acid).
- Bulking agent (maltodextrin, sucrose, table salt).
- Preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate).
- Stabilizer (gum arabic).
- Thickener (guar gum).
What is achieved by taking Red Sap from Tongil?
- Aloe Vera promotes gastrointestinal health and the maintenance of digestive functions.
- Chlorella helps to eliminate toxins from the body, favoring the growth of beneficial gut microflora and relieving the irritation of the intestinal membrane.
- Helps to maintain normal colon function.
- Turmeric contributes to the maintenance of liver health and digestive comfort.
- Ginger promotes digestion and helps the normal functioning of the gut tract.
- Artichoke promotes detoxification and contributes to the normal functioning of the gut tract.
- Zinc contributes to body's normal acid-base balance.
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
- Fennel has carminative effects, reducing the production of gases in the digestive tract.
- Cinnamon promotes digestive comfort.
- Vitamins B2, B3 and B7 contribute to the maintenance of the mucous membranes in normal conditions.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Recommended daily dose of Red Sap from Tongil:
- Dissolve 1 serving (25 ml) in water, vegetable shake, milk or juice.
- Take once a day.
- Shake before use.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad