Nivelten from Tongil is a food supplement based on natural ingredients that helps keep blood pressure at healthy levels. A healthy diet and its nutrients are essential to keep blood pressure at healthy levels. Tongil brand offers this formula based on natural ingredients with the objective of contributing to keeping your blood pressure healthy.
Nivelten from Tongil is an exclusive formula with hydrolyzated marine peptides, plant concentrates and potassium.
Nivelten from Tongil is an exclusive formula based on patented natural ingredients. It is ideal to help keep normal blood pressure levels. Benolea (olive leaves dry extract, standardized to 16% oleuropein) and Protensin (hydrolyzed extract of purified and marine peptide concentrate) are the main components in its composition.
Nivelten from Tongil contains Protensin, a patented extract of easily assimilable small-sized active peptides obtained from lean fish species. It is obtained through a double enzymatic hydrolysis followed by a refinement, purification, selection and concentration process of the easily assimilable small active peptides.
Nivelten from Tongil contains Benolea, an extract patented olive leaves and standardized to 16 % in oleuropein (Olea europaea L.) that guarantees a total content of polyphenols greater than 30%.
Its exclusive and patented processing method "Patented EFLA HyperPure process technology" eliminates all traces of toxins and pollutants by achieving the highest quality, purity, stability, and concentration.
Nutrition facts per dose (2 capsules) of Nivelten from Tongil:
- 324 mg of potassium (from citrate).
- 400 mg of protensin (extract of hydrolyzed marine peptides).
- 150 mg of benolea (Olive leaf dry extract- Olea europaea - standardized to 16%).
- 24 mg of oleoeuropein.
- 150 mg of dry extract of bark of eucommia ulmoides.
- 80 mg of hawthorn dry extract (crataegus oxycantha).
Components of Nivelten from Tongil:
Among the ingredients present in this food supplement, we can find the following:
- Gelatin capsules.
- Colorings: black iron oxide and yellow iron oxide.
- Bulking agent (maltodextrin).
- Anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide).
- Stabilizer (Arabic gum).
What is achieved by taking Nivelten from Tongil?
Getting good lifestyle habits, monitoring food and doing exercises contribute significantly to controlling high blood pressure. In order to keep the blood pressure values at adequate levels, a diet is the key factor.
So, in the context of a healthy and balanced diet, it is recommended to supplement the diet with specific nutrients such as Nivelten from Tongil that contribute to keeping your blood pressure in normal levels.
- Benolea: based on the traditional properties on the cardiovascular system given to Mediterranean olive tree leaves (Olea Europea L.). Benolea goes one step further in obtaining a registered extract, from a careful botanical selection of its leaves. This exclusive method guarantees the contribution of oleuropein (standardized to 16%) as well as a total content of polyphenols greater than 30%.
- Protection: fish peptides that promote arterial relaxation.
- Eucommia ulmoides: small tree native to China. The active ingredients responsible for its effects on the control of hypertension are lignans, which have been shown in clinical studies to interfere with the renin-angiotensin system, thus contributing to the relaxation of blood vessels.
- Hawthorn: traditionally used for its effects on the cardiovascular system. It is very rich in flavonoids to which most of their activity is attributed.
Recommended daily dose of Nivelten from Tongil:
- Take 2 capsules a day, preferably in the morning, with food.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad