Nivelflatu from Tongil is a food supplement that provides each intake with the normal functioning of the important digestive tract, such as spasms, bloating and flatulence. It has been made from plant extracts, probiotics and charcoal. It is indicated to be able to fight possible flatulence issues and with a digestive effect. It is very effective in relieving bloated symptoms produced by gases, while providing a feeling of comfort and well-being, and promoting proper digestion.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Nivelflatu from Tongil is a very good food supplement made from charcoal, caraway, coriander, fennel, green anise, bromelain, papain and probiotics.
Fast diets, stress and possible anxiety are factors that can produce digestion that cause the accumulation of gases in the intestine or stomach. As a consequence there is swelling of the belly and its corresponding discomfort.
Nivelflatu from Tongil neutralizes accumulated gases and provides an immediate feeling of comfort and well-being (with charcoal and plants), while promoting proper digestion of food (with digestive enzymes and probiotics).
Nivelflatu from Tongil is a food supplement that daily frees you from possible abdominal bloating and helps you eliminate those annoying gases.
Anise, also called green anise, present in Nivelflatu from Tongil is a medicinal plant widely used to fight heartburn, indigestion, gas and stomach pain, because it has excellent carmitative and antispasmodic properties.
Nutrition facts per serving (2 capsules) of Nivelflatu from Tongil:
- 320 mg of activated vegetable charcoal.
- 144 mg of caraway fruit dry extract (Carum carvi).
- 144 mg of coriander seed dry extract (Coriandrum sativum).
- 144 mg of fennel fruit dry extract (Foeniculum vulgare).
- 80 mg of green anise fruit dry extract (Pimpinella anisum).
- 64 mg of bromelain.
- 64 mg of papain.
- 48 mg of a combination of probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus).
- Activated vegetable charcoal from pine wood, with high adsorption capacity.
- Dry extract of green anise standardized to 1% in anethole and concentrated extracts of caraway (4:1 ratio), coriander (5:1 ratio) and fennel (4:1 ratio).
Is vegetable charcoal safe?
Activated charcoal is safe for most adults when used short-term. Side effects of activated charcoal include constipation and black stools. More serious, but rare, side effects are a slowing or blockage of the intestinal tract, regurgitation into the lungs, and dehydration.
What is the difference between activated charcoal and charcoal?
Activated charcoal is produced at higher temperatures than charcoal. Activate charcoal is much more porous than charcoal. Activated charcoal is much more effective in filtering material and a more effective adsorbent than charcoal. Activated charcoal is more commonly used in medicine than charcoal.
Components of Nivelflatu from Tongil:
Among the ingredients present in Nivelflatu from Tongil, we can find the following:
- Gelatin capsule.
- Diluents (maltodextrin, dextrose, cellulose, stearic acid).
- Anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
What can be achieved by taking Nivelflatu from Tongil?
- Contains green anise that helps the normal treatment of the important digestive tract in possible case of spasms, bloating and flatulence. It is above all a great resource against common digestive issues, such as abdominal bloating, gas and flatulence, the annoying gastroesophageal reflux and the unwanted bad breath or possible bad taste in the mouth.
- Adequately stimulates the secretion of gastric juices and helps with each intake to regain appetite after an episode of general weakness.
- Contains caraway that contributes to digestive functions and relieves the feeling of fullness and bloating.
- Contains coriander, which contributes to digestive comfort and helps keep a normal gas balance in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Contains fennel, which helps with flatulence and abdominal spasms.
Recommended daily dose of Nivelflatu from Tongil:
- Take 2 capsules a day, preferably after meals.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad