Apicol Propolis from Tongil is a food supplement made from purified propolis, free of resins and non-active residues from the hive and standardized to 12% in flavonoids. It comes in convenient vegetarian softgels, now suitable for vegetarians. This formula is reinforced with highly concentrated dry extracts of ingredients that support the immune system: Echinacea purpurea, Reishi and Agaricus (sun mushroom) mushrooms, and with vitamins and minerals.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Apicol Propolis from Tongil is a food supplement based on purified propolis, reishi, echinacea, agaricus, vitamins and minerals.
Its composition includes active ingredients as interesting as those highlighted by bioflavonoids that have antibiotic properties. As for the rest of its properties, its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and remineralizing effects stand out.
Apicol Propolis from Tongil stands out for its antibiotic medicinal properties, for being a powerful fungicide, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and an excellent healing, with antiallergic, epithelializing and anesthetic properties, and also for having anti-inflammatory properties, as well as analgesic principles.
- Reishi extract (Ganoderma lucidum) 20 times concentrated and Agaricus extract (Agaricus blazei Murril) 8 times concentrated.
- Minerals: copper and iron, which favor your immune system.
- Vitamins: vitamin C provided through Ester C, a patent in its non-acid form (it is not irritating to the digestive system) that guarantees 24 hours of protection. Vitamin D3 (provided in its active form cholecalciferol) and vitamin E.
Nutrition facts per serving (1 softgel) of Apicol Propolis from Tongil:
- 200 mg of purified propolis dry extract.
- 80 mg of vitamin C (from Ester C: calcium ascorbate).
- 7 mg of iron (from iron sulfate).
- 20 mg of 20:1 ratio Reishi dry extract (Ganoderma lucidum).
- 20 mg of 8:1 ratio Agaricus dry extract (Agaricus blazei Murril).
- 6 mg of vitamin E (from acetate).
- 9 mg of Echinacea dry extract (Echinacea purpurea).
- 0.5 mg of copper (from the gluconate form).
- 5 µg of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Components of Apicol Propolis from Tongil:
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Dry extract of propolis.
- Vitamin C.
- Vegetarian capsules.
- Anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
- Stabilizers (sodium octenylsuccinate from starch and acacia gum) and sucrose.
Is vitamin C good for your skin?
The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. Dietary and topical ascorbic acid have beneficial effects on skin cells, and some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage.
Vitamin C also known as acid ascorbic is a water-soluble nutrient with a high load of benefits for the body. Vitamin C has antioxidant properties that help prevent and fight off free radical damage in cells.
In addition, this vitamin optimizes the iron absorption, contributes to the maximum functioning of the immune system, intervenes in the collagen production, restores the flexibility and reduces redness. On the other hand, vitamin C is an excellent whitener that does not produce irritations and in turn reduces wrinkles and expression lines.
What can be achieved by taking Apicol Propolis from Tongil?
Apicol Propolis from Tongil is a 100% natural food supplement with antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it helps to treat throat infections, skin problems or stomach conditions.
The most widespread use of Apicol Propolis from Tongil is to treat all kinds of respiratory ailments, such as colds, angina, irritation in throat, flu symptoms, laryngitis, bronchitis and other infections, asthma attacks, and sometimes even pneumonia.
Likewise, as a powerful antibiotic, it is very useful to treat bacterial sinusitis, and also ear infections or otitis.
Apicol Propolis from Tongil is used to treat colds and flu, due to its antibiotic and antiviral actions. It is also used to take care of vocal cords and throat when it is cold.
The sun mushroom, reishi and echinacea favor the functioning of your immune system. Copper, iron and vitamins C and D contribute to the functioning of your immune system.
Recommended daily dose of Apicol Propolis from Tongil:
- Take 1 softgel of Apicol Propolis from Tongil a day. You can take up to 3 softgels, as needed.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad