Get Ready - 500 g
Get Ready from Soul Project is a nutritional supplement for high-performance athletes. With the premise: Get ready!, this company brings to the market its pre-workout product that helps you face the challenge of an exercise routine with heavy loads and for long periods. It provides the necessary energy and proteins for the development and strengthening of muscles, contributing to weight loss.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Get Ready from Soul Project: Boost your power before training!
The process of muscle hypertrophy is achieved through a good diet so that the muscle fibers develop proper shape, volume and therefore strength, Soul Project offers us its proposal of pre-workout shakes, specially designed to help prepare the body to execute high-intensity exercises that demand high energy expenditure, avoiding muscle wear with ingredients of the highest quality that provide the necessary amount of power and nutrients.
Facts of Get Ready from Soul Project:
- Pre-workout supplement containing Creatine Creapure®, Crea-Trona®, Beta-Alanine CarnoSyn®.
- Contains vitamin C, B1, B6 and B12 that provides energy.
- Essential extracts of vegetables.
- Contains caffeine.
- Contains gluten, traces of milk, soy, egg, sulphites, fish, molluscs and crustaceans.
What is in each serving of Get Ready from Soul Project?
Package containing 500 g of the powder product with forest fruit flavor.
Content per serving:
- 80 mg of vitamin C (100% DV).
- 16 mg of niacin (100% DV).
- 1.31 mg of vitamin B6 (93.6% DV).
- 1.26 mg vitamin B1 (114.5 % DV).
- 2 g of Beta-Alanine Carnosyn®.
- 1.5 g of citrulline malate.
- 1.5 g of l-leucine.
- 1 g of Creatine Creapure®.
- 1 g of Creatine Creatona®.
- 250 mg of l-tyrosine.
- 250 mg of acetyl l-carnitine.
- 200 mg of caffeine.
- 250 mg of green tea (75 mg of polyphenols).
- 250 mg of barley.
- 200 mg of bitter orange (12 mg of synephrine).
- 150 mg of guarana (33 mg of caffeine).
- Sweetener (sucralose).
- Coloring (E-163).
DV = % Daily Value.
Each 20 g serving provides:
- 0.26 g of fats of which 0 g are saturated.
- 10.19 g of carbohydrates of which 0.03 g are sugars.
- 6 g of protein.
- 0 g of salt.
Why taking Get Ready from Soul Project?
If what you want is to develop and define muscle mass, increase endurance and promote weight loss, with this product you can achieve it. When you look around and check the market you will find a wide variety of supplements, but not all of them meet the desired requirements. Soul Project is characterized for being different and for using the highest quality ingredients previously studied, tested and certified. This guarantees that this company has experience in recognizing what is healthy for your body.
It is well known that before physical activity you have to consider certain factors that play an important role when caring for and nurturing your body. Get Ready from Soul Project is specially designed to face and cover the needs that arise when you are going to execute any routine that demands a high energy expenditure.
Get Ready from Soul Project is recommended for athletes and those related to the fitness world, as they will find a solution to prepare their bodies to execute strength training routines with heavy loads.
Recommended daily intake of Get Ready from Soul Project:
- Take 20 g per day.
- Take daily before training.
- Preparation: Mix 20 g (1 scoop) with 300 to 350 ml of water half an hour before exercising.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use in case of pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are under antihypertensive treatment. Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Stop taking the product in case of agitation or nervousness.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad