Valeriana de Sotya, is a food supplement manufactured with a composition based on dry extract of the highest quality valerian root and without artificial components, prepared in a liquid format that is easy to use and assimilate by the body. Food supplement that can be included in restrictive eating habits.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Sotya Valeriana is a food supplement made with a composition that provides a formula based on dry extract of valerian root, manufactured in a liquid format, assimilable by the body and easy to administer. In addition, this food supplement is ideal to be used by adult women and men who seek to fortify and protect the performance of their health, body and diet.
Sotya's Valerian is a food supplement with a vegetable base, which makes it safe and compatible to be added to restrictive and varied diets.
What is Valerian from Sotya Health Supplements ?
- It is a dietary supplement that provides a formula based on high quality and easily absorbed dry extract of valerian root.
- Compatible to add to restrictive and varied eating habits.
- It can be used by adults of both sexes committed to their health and nutrition.
- It has a formula free from the presence of artificial agents.
What ingredients does Valerian have ?
Sotya's Valeriana, comes in a liquid presentation with 50 ml of food supplement.
Each dose provides the following specifications (3 ml):
- Contains 666 mg of valerian.
- Contains 2 mg of valerenic acid.
Recommended daily dose of Valerian
- As a dietary supplement, it is recommended to take 15 drops a day, alone or diluted in water.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad