Sotya Soy Lecithin is a food supplement made with a formula based on high quality soy lecithin, manufactured in a granular form that is easy to use and completely assimilable by the body. On the other hand, it can be consumed by adults committed to their well-being and health.
Sotya Soy Lecithin
Sotya Soy Lecithin is a food supplement made with a composition based on soy lecithin that is easy to use and absorb by the body, made in granular form free of artificial elements and components. In addition, it is a supplement that can be used by men and women in adulthood who are committed to their health and well-being.
On the other hand, Sotya Soy Lecithin is a food supplement composed of a vegetable formula, which makes it safe and suitable to be included in restrictive and varied diets.
Sotya Health Supplements Soy Lecithin Essentials
- It is a food supplement that provides a composition based on granulated soy lecithin.
- Suitable for use by adults of both sexes.
- Compatible with balanced and restrictive diets.
- Composition free of artificial components.
Format, composition and ingredients of Soy Lecithin
Sotya Soy Lecithin, comes in a presentation of 800 gr of food supplement.
Each 100 gr provides the following specifications:
- Contains 700 kcal / 2940 kj of energy value.
- It contains 74 grams of fat, of which 12 grams are saturated, 5 grams are monounsaturated and 33 grams are polyunsaturated.
- It contains 8 grams of carbohydrates, of which 4 grams are sugars, 0 grams are polyalcohols and 0 grams are starch.
- Contains 0 gr of dietary fiber.
- It has 0 grams of protein.
- It has 0.75 g of salt.
Recommended daily dose of Soy Lecithin
- As a dietary supplement, it is recommended to eat approximately 15 grams before meals.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad