Myo factor - 285g
Myo Factor from Scitec Nutrition is a food supplement made with a formula based on coleus forskohlii extract, creatine, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Ideal for maintaining normal protein synthesis and optimizing muscle function.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Palm oil free
Myo Factor by Scitec Nutrition
- It is a food supplement made with an excellent quality composition based on coleus forskohlii extract, creatine, inositol, lecithin, amino acids (l-leucine, l-arginine, l-ornithine and l-lysine), vitamin B6, vitamin D, HMB and minerals such as zinc, magnesium and calcium.
- Coleus forskohlii is a plant native to India, Nepal and Thailand widely used in medicine thanks to its fat burning benefits.
- Creatine is an amino acid that is obtained by the union of methionine, glycine and arginine, in addition, it is found naturally in the body, mainly in the liver and kidneys.
- Inositol is a compound belonging to the polyalcohol family found in seeds, citrus fruits and whole grains.
- Lecithin is a chemical compound made up of choline, fatty acids, and glycerol found in sunflower seeds, soybeans, and egg yolks.
- HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate) is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine found naturally in the body and in small amounts in alfalfa, corn, and breast milk.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is a vitamin that is commonly found in food and is in charge of the body's chemical processes.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for the functioning of the body and is found in egg yolks, milk, and oily fish such as salmon and tuna.
What is Myo Factor from Scitec Nutrition taken for?
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of glycogen and proteins.
- Optimizes muscle function and enhances physical performance.
- Increases endurance and strength.
- Helps reduce body fat without affecting muscle mass.
Why buy Myo Factor ?
- It contains a composition based on natural ingredients, in addition, it is free of gluten, palm oil, sugar and lactose.
- Ideal to be used by sportsmen and athletes who seek to improve protein synthesis and promote the construction of muscle mass in a completely safe and natural way.
- It has Creatine Creapure, the most studied form of creatine in the world and that provides a high degree of safety and effectiveness.
How is Myo Factor taken?
- Mix 1 portion (9.5 gr) in 300 ml of water.
- Consume 2 servings daily.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Mills S, Forbes SC, Candow DG, Antonio J, Neary JP, Ormsbee MJ. Effects of creatine supplementation during resistance training sessions in physically active young adults . National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. 2020.
Questions and answersNo customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!
Your Response has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for response!
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad
Volumizer (View more)
WITH DISCOUNT19% dto
Cell tech creatine - 5lb
WITH DISCOUNT31% dto THE BEST PRICE
Cell Tech Creatine - 1.13Kg
Cellu-Max Nitro Shot - 1.8kg
Cellular Creatine - 500g
Customer reviews: Myo factor - 285g