Condroplus - 90 tablets
Advanced Joint health tablets
Chondroplus from Scientific Nutrition, is a food supplement made with a formula based on Ovomet, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate. Ideal for repairing and protecting joint health.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Scientific Nutrition Chondroplus
- It is a food supplement composed of a formula that concentrates the properties of Ovomet, hyaluronic acid, methylsulfonylmethane, glucosamine sulfate, and chondroitin sulfate.
- The Ovomet is a patent that is developed based on a totally natural egg membrane and that provides 90% protein and hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic acid is a substance found naturally in the organs and tissues of the human body, such as cartilage, connective tissue, epidermis, and synovial fluid.
- Methylsulfonylmethane is an organic form of sulfur found primarily in nails, hair, skin, and joints, and is also found in some plants and animals.
- Glucosamine sulfate is a substance present in the shell of shellfish, mainly shrimp, oysters, and crab shells.
- Chondroitin sulfate is a chemical found in the parts that make up the joints of the human body, such as tendons or cartilage. Furthermore, it is found in the cartilaginous parts of cows, sharks and pigs.
What is Chondroplus from Scientific Nutrition taken for?
- Helps protect and maintain healthy and strong joints.
- Promotes the recovery of joint flexibility.
- Ideal to prevent injuries and reduce joint pain.
- Strengthens the health of the ligaments and tendons.
Why buy Chondroplus ?
- It provides a formula based on 100% natural ingredients that are completely safe for the body.
- Ideal to be consumed by active people and athletes who want to strengthen the functioning of the joints and improve the structure of connective tissues.
- Available in the form of fast-acting tablets.
How is Chondroplus taken?
- Take 2 tablets with 150 ml of water.
- Take daily.
Biography / Scientific studies
Mario S, Adriana S, Luis E, Victor M. Effect of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate in symptomatic knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. National Library of Medicine. 2020.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad