Positive de Santiveri
- It is a food supplement made up of a formula that concentrates the benefits of ashwagandha dry extract, saffron dry extract, niacin, vitamin B6, thiamine, folic acid and vitamin B12.
- The dry extract of ashwagandha or withania somnifera, is a medicinal plant widely used in India thanks to its relaxing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that help preserve well-being in the body.
- The dry extract of saffron is a species that is obtained from the dried stigmas of the Crocus sativus flower and has excellent antioxidant and antidepressant properties.
- Niacin, or vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin found in fortified cereals, breads, rice, eggs, fish, and milk.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is a vitamin that is found naturally in foods, such as bananas, fish, chicken, liver, potatoes and whole grain products, however, to obtain the necessary dose it is important to maintain regular consumption .
- Thiamine or vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin with an antioxidant effect that helps transform food into energy and increase mood.
- Folic acid is a B vitamin found in nuts, fruits, and green vegetables like spinach and broccoli.
- Vitamin B12 is a vitamin that contains nutrients that help strengthen the functioning of neurons.
What is Positive de Santiveri taken for?
- Ideal for promoting positive moods naturally.
- Strengthens and protects the performance of the nervous system.
- Helps maintain normal psychological function.
Why buy Positive ?
- Provides a composition based on natural ingredients, scientifically proven and fully assimilated.
- Ideal to be consumed by all those who seek to achieve a state of well-being and positive states of mind to face the day to day in a good mood.
How is Positive taken?
- Take 2 capsules.
- Consume daily, preferably one capsule before breakfast and another before lunch.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Alex B, Kadine A, Amala S. Effects of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) on Stress and the Stress-Related Neuropsychiatric Disorders Anxiety, Depression, and Insomnia . National Library of Medicine. 2020.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad