Santiveri Erbacalm Infusion
- It is a food supplement composed of a formula based on a mixture of plants, among which are hawthorn, orange blossom, linden, poppy, passionflower, mugwort and hyssop.
- Hawthorn is a plant with a high nutritional content in vitamins, flavonoids, polyphenols and tannins, in addition, it has relaxing, sedative and antioxidant properties.
- The orange blossom is the name of the white flowers of the lemon, citron and orange trees, which contain sedative, digestive, hypnotic and anxiolytic properties.
- Linden comes from a tall tree with a large number of leaves that contains tannins, flavonoids, essential oils and excellent medicinal properties, among which are its sedative, hypnotic, relaxing and antispasmodic effects.
- The poppy or wild poppy is a plant rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids and fiber.
- Passionflower is a medicinal plant with sedative, hypnotic and anxiolytic properties.
- Mugwort is a plant native to Asia and Europe and has analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic, antiparasitic, calming and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hyssop is a herbaceous plant native to the Middle East, southern Europe, and the shores of the Caspian Sea that has antiseptic and expectorant properties.
What is Santiveri Erbacalm Infusion taken for?
- Ideal to facilitate rest and reduce signs of insomnia.
- Helps raise relaxation levels.
Why buy Erbacalm Infusion ?
- It has a composition based on completely natural ingredients.
- Ideal to be used by all those who want to improve the health and well-being of the body in a safe and natural way.
- It comes in a presentation where each of the bags is individually packed and hermetically sealed, which guarantees the quality of the mixture of plants.
How is Erbacalm Infusion taken ?
- Place the filter bag in a cup, pour boiling water, cover and let stand approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Take a cup 3 times a day, preferably after meals.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad