InmuProtec from Prisma Natural, is a food supplement with antibiotic and antiviral properties composed of a formula based on honey, vitamin C, propolis, zinc and erísimo that has the main objective of reinforcing the functions of the immune system, preventing and fighting infections in the respiratory tract and relieve irritation in the throat.
Fortify and optimize the performance of your immune system with Prisma Natural's InmuProtec, the food supplement flavored with honey and lemon to keep your body healthy and protected.
InmuProtec from Prisma Natural, is a food supplement that concentrates the properties of propolis, honey and vitamin C whose main function is to help stimulate and strengthen the immune system, relieve symptoms associated with flu and colds, improve the healing process, enhance the respiratory system, contribute to the digestive processes, enhance resistance to infections and relieve urinary disorders.
Main features of the InmuProtect by Prisma Natural
- It is an excellent food supplement composed of a formula based on propolis, vitamin C, marshmallow, honey, zinc, erísimo and bromelain.
- It contains great antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, healing, antibiotic and antioxidant properties.
- Helps to strengthen and contribute to the balance of the immune system.
- Ideal for minimizing throat irritation and mouth infections.
- It allows to alleviate ailments and conditions in the respiratory system.
- Optimizes the healing process for burns and wounds.
- It boosts the digestive system and helps reduce skin conditions.
- Improves blood circulation and prevents intestinal problems.
Composition of InmuProtect from Prisma Natural
The InmuProtec from Prisma Natural is a food supplement that comes in the form of chewable capsules, made with an excellent formula based on top quality natural ingredients and with high purity active ingredients, which are ideal to care for, fortify and enhance each one of the functions of the organism. InmuProtec from Prisma Natural, is a food supplement free of artificial components, pesticides and harmful agents that can damage health.
Content per dose (3 tablets):
- Contains 240 mg of dry extract of propolis.
- Contains 240 mg of bromelain.
- It contains 57.60 mg of vitamin C.
- Contains 48 mg of powdered honey.
- Contains 48 mg of dry marshmallow extract.
- Contains 48 mg of dry extract of erísimo.
- Contains 20.74 mg of zinc sulfate.
What is achieved with the InmuProtect from Prisma Natural ?
Propolis is a resinous mixture built by bees from the resins that they get in the saps, tree buds and other plant sources and that is used in order to protect the interior of the hive from the spread of viruses and bacteria Among the main benefits of propolis is its action to protect the body from colds and flu, relieve irritation in the vocal cords and throat, control digestive problems and improve wound healing, on the other hand, honey is ideal for facilitate digestion, minimize coughing and reduce muscle swelling. The InmuProtec from Prisma Natural is a food supplement that combines the benefits and properties of honey, propolis, vitamin C, zinc and other natural ingredients that allow fortifying the performance of the immune, digestive and respiratory system, alleviating irritation in the throat, control mouth infections and reduce symptoms associated with flu and colds.
InmuProtec from Prisma Natural is a highly recommended food supplement for anyone who wants to care for, enhance and strengthen the activities of their body, relieve irritation in the throat and prevent and fight infections in the respiratory tract naturally.
Recommended daily dose of InmuProtect from Prisma Natural
- As a dietary supplement, it is recommended to consume 1 to 3 chewable capsules.
- Take for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Take the dose on a daily basis.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad