Isoactive from PowerBar, is an excellent supplement to prepare isotonic drinks for athletes and sportsmen created with an incredible formula based on C2MAX (carbohydrates, glucose and fructose) and 5 electrolytes (calcium, potassium, chloride, magnesium and sodium) that helps to maximize the rate of hydration and energy in the body to enhance performance in physical activities.
Isoactive by PowerBar: Boost the level of energy and hydration in your body and achieve extraordinary results in your routines or physical workouts!
The Isoactive from PowerBar is a magnificent supplement with which you can prepare isotonic drinks for athletes and sportsmen that offers a wonderful scientifically developed combination of carbohydrates, sources of glucose and fructose in a 2: 1 ratio and also 5 important electrolytes ( calcium, potassium, chloride, magnesium and sodium) that benefit the body to obtain energy and constant hydration during workouts.
What is Isoactive from PowerBar ?
- Composed of an innovative mixture of C2MAX carbohydrates and 5 electrolytes (magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and calcium).
- Ideal for preparing isotonic drinks ideal for providing an energy charge to maintain sports performance.
- It offers a delicious refreshing taste, ideal for physical training or sports activities.
- It guarantees excellent and energetic hydration in the body.
- Helps prevent hypoglycemia.
- Supplement suitable for the vegetarian population.
- It has no artificial flavors, preservatives or colorings.
What does Isoactive provide?
This great supplement for athletes comes in a powder presentation composed of an advanced formula enriched with 5 electrolytes and C2MAX carbohydrates that offer wonderful benefits to maintain and maximize the hydration and energy index in the body.Content per dose (33 gr) Orange flavor (these values may vary depending on the flavor):
- It contains an energy value of 511 kj / 120 kcal.
- Contains 0 grams of fat, of which 0 grams are saturated.
- It contains 29 grams of carbohydrates, of which 29 grams are sugars.
- Contains 0 grams of protein.
- It has 0.89 g of salt.
- It has 151 mg of potassium.
- It has 424 mg of chloride.
- It has 60.3 mg of calcium.
- It has 29.0 mg of magnesium.
- It has 355 mg of sodium.
Benefits of Isoactive from PowerBar
When doing sports through sweating, the body loses a considerable amount of electrolytes and water and it is always important to have an alternative that provides a source of carbohydrates and electrolytes that allows the lost water to be absorbed quickly. PowerBar, being a brand committed to the development of high quality products, has developed a nutritional supplement with which you can prepare extraordinary isotonic drinks capable of providing the necessary resources to keep the body constantly hydrated and with high levels of energy to carry out effective physical workouts. The Isoactive from PowerBar, is composed of a mixture of C2MAX (carbohydrates, glucose and fructose) and 5 electrolytes (calcium, potassium, chloride, magnesium and sodium) capable of helping to obtain energy during training and physical activity, and in turn contribute to maintaining an optimal state of hydration in the body.
Isoactive from PowerBar is a high quality powder supplement that is highly recommended to be used by athletes or endurance athletes who are going to carry out tests with significant electrolyte losses, generally as a consequence of prolonged activities, with high losses of You go out from sweat or hot, humid weather.
How to ingest Isoactive?
- As a sports supplement, mix 33 gr (3 tablespoons) in 500 ml of water.
- Take preferably a dose of 200-300 ml 1 hour before practicing sports and then drink 150-200 ml during sports every 15 minutes.
- Consume daily.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad