Omega-3 from Power Labs is a food supplement made from fish oil. It is considered as one of the best sources of essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the body, so it is necessary to consume them through food. These have great benefits for the body, such as offering protection to the cardiovascular system, thus contributing to the well-being in general.
Omega-3 from Power Labs. Its consumption is also essential in people who do high-intensity workouts, as it helps reduce catabolism, inflammation in muscle and speedy recovery.
Omega-3 from Power Labs is a polyunsaturated fatty acid your body really needs but cannot produce on its own, so you must get it from foods like blue fish or vegetable oils. Omega-3 provides many benefits for your heart and blood circulation.
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats. In other words, these are made from multiple double bonds, and are mainly classified in three (3) fatty acids:
- ALA: alpha-linolenic acid. It is found mainly in plant foods and needs to be converted into EPA or DHA, in order to be used by the body.
- DHA: docosahexaenoic acid. It is found mostly in animal foods and is essential for brain development.
- EPA: eicosapentaenoic acid. It is found mostly in animal foods and can reduce inflammation. It also reduces fatigue. Furthermore, DHA contributes to keeping the proper functioning of the brain and eyesight in optimal conditions.
Omega-3 fatty acids intervene in the normal functioning of the nervous system, eyesight and hormone production. In addition, these fatty acids help maintain normal heart function and lower cholesterol levels.
Who can benefit from Omega-3 from Power Labs?
- People who wish to contribute to meeting the requirements of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Athletes, especially those with great physical and muscle wear.
- People who follow a diet, times in which fat consumption is usually limited, in order to avoid deficits and ensure a proper supply of essential fatty acids.
Main characteristics of Omega-3 from Power Labs:
- Provides fatty acids.
- Favors cardiovascular health.
- Decreases fatigue.
- Protects the joints.
- Works favorably on the immune, endocrine and digestive systems.
Components of Omega-3 from Power Labs:
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Fish oil.
Who should take fish oil?
In people with heart failure, fish oil supplements may reduce death and hospitalizations by about 9%. The AHA´s earlier recommendation, published in 2002, advised people with known heart disease to consume about one gram per day of the Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, ideally from eating fatty fish.
What is achieved by taking Omega-3 from Power Labs?
The heart benefits the most from an omega-3 supply, since this fatty acid has anti-inflammatory properties and preserves the joints. It also has anticoagulant properties and helps reduce the level of cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure, by fluidifying the blood.
Other properties of Omega-3 produce benefits to the nervous system, the immune system, and the formation cells and hormones or to the eyesight. During pregnancy, a proper Omega-3 supply is necessary, since it helps the brain development of the fetus and favors the baby to be born with a higher learning capacity and with a lower probability of having eyesight problems.
Recommended daily dose of Omega-3 from Power Labs:
- Take 1 softgel daily with food.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad