Organic Superfoods Chlorella Powder is a food supplement that provides chlorella powder that is a source of fiber and protein. It is suitable for vegans, it has been developed in an ecological way, it does not contain genetically modified organisms, and it does not contain gluten.
- Lactose Free
- Ecological cultivation
- Gluten Free
Organic Superfoods Chlorella Powder
Chlorella Powder from Organic Superfoods is a food supplement made from chlorella algae powder, developed in an ecological way, without gluten and without GMOs. It is suitable for vegan people. It is a concentrated source of vegetable protein and fiber.
Chlorella algae thrives in fresh water and has a high nutritional profile, which includes high biological value proteins, beta-carotene, vitamin B12, polyunsaturated fats, healthy carbohydrates, and fiber.
It can help the preservation of muscles and bones, as well as supporting the detoxification of heavy metals and toxins in the body within normal parameters.
What is Organic SuperFoods Chlorella Powder ?
- It is a food supplement made from chlorella algae powder.
- It is gluten-free, GMO-free and has been developed in an ecological way.
- It is suitable for vegan people.
Organic SuperFoods Chlorella Powder Ingredients
Organic Foods Chlorella Powder comes in a sachet containing 100 g of chlorella algae powder.
Each 100 g of this food supplement contributes with the following specifications:
- It contains 373 kcal.
- Offers 7.9 g of fat including 0.8 g of saturated fat.
- Provides 9.5 g of carbohydrates including 0.8 g of sugars.
- Provides 60 g of protein.
- Contributes 12 g of fiber.
- It has 0.17 g of salt.
Recommended daily dose of Chlorella Powder
- Dilute 1/2 teaspoon in fruit juices, smoothies, smoothies, vegetable drinks, vinaigrette or water. With coriander and parsley it offers a marine flavor.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad