Chaga Powder from Organic Superfoods is a food supplement that offers Chaga or Inonotus obliquus, a mushroom that provides antioxidants, polysaccharides and fiber. It is of ecological origin, suitable for vegans and does not contain gluten or GMOs (genetically modified organisms).
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Ecological cultivation
Chaga Powder from Organic Superfoods
Organic Superfoods Chaga Powder is a dietary supplement that provides the Inonotus obliquus mushroom, also known as chaga. It has been achieved through organic farming, gluten-free and GMO-free (genetically modified organisms). It is suitable for the diet of vegan people.
Inonotus obliquus or chaga is a parasitic fungus that can be found in trees such as birch. It usually grows in European forests, but it also grows in the United States, China, Korea, and Asiatic Russia. Offers a concentrated source of polysaccharides, antioxidants and fiber.
Chaga Powder Information
- Contains the Inonotus obliquus mushroom.
- It is organic, vegan, gluten-free or GMO-free.
- It is suitable for adults of both sexes.
What ingredients does Chaga Powder have ?
Organic Superfoods Powdered Chaga comes in a sealed envelope containing 100 g of organic Innotus obliquus powder.
For every 100 g of this mushroom the following specifications are obtained:
- It has 0.2 g of fats which include 0.1 of monounsaturated fats and 0.1 g of polyunsaturated fats.
- It contributes 23 g of carbohydrates that include less than 0.1% sugar.
- Provides 52.8 g of fiber.
- Provides 2.5 g of protein.
- It has 0.1 g of salt.
Recommended daily dose of Chaga Powder
- Add to smoothies, natural juices, water or various foods.
- To make tea, place 1 tablespoon per cup in boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Strain and serve.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad