- Size per dose
- 28.0 From one to two services One service
- What do you take it for?
- Effect: repair and build
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in liquid and mix With water, juice or milk With water or milk
- How many times?
- From one to three times a day Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- After training and between meals On an empty stomach and after training
- Definición Muscular Gain muscle mass
Optimum Nutrition Lean Whey
- It is a food supplement made with a formula based on whey protein concentrate, green tea extract and a mixture of excellent quality vitamins and minerals.
- Whey protein concentrate is a nutritional supplement widely used in sports supplementation, thanks to its high content of vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids that help maintain the well-being of the body.
- Green tea extract is a supplement obtained from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant and has a high composition of antioxidants and flavonoids, in addition, it contains great antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-obesity and stimulant properties.
What is Optimum Nutrition Lean Whey taken for ?
- Contributes to the weight control process.
- Optimizes the development and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Promotes protein synthesis and controls catabolism.
- Promotes daily protein intake.
- Improves sports performance and maintains the well-being of the body.
Why buy Lean Whey ?
- It has a composition based on ingredients that are safe for the body, free of sugar and that provides less than 90 calories and less than 1 g of carbohydrates per serving.
- Ideal for use by vegetarians, professional athletes, and sports enthusiasts looking to manage their body weight and enhance muscle mass development safely and naturally.
- Available in 3 delicious flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla.
How is Lean Whey taken?
- Dilute 23.1 g (2 level tablespoons) in 140 ml of cold water.
- Take daily.
Biography / Scientific Studies
- Eliana D, Nacarid L. The 8 benefits of whey protein . BetterwithHealth. 2022.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad