Barrita Hype Bar by Oatein, is a low-calorie food supplement developed in the form of a protein bar composed of a milk cover and caramel filling, which is free of palm oil and is ideal to be consumed by active people who seek meet your needs in a natural and healthy way.
- Palm oil free
Oatein Hype Bar
Barrita Hype Bar by Oatein, is a food supplement in the form of a bar developed with a composition based on proteins, low in calories and sugar, in addition, it contains a milk cover and a filling with a high texture caramel flavor. Ideal to be ingested by active people of all ages who seek to satisfy their cravings for hours in a healthy and completely natural way.
Likewise, Barrita Hype Bar by Oatein is a food supplement with a palm oil-free formula, suitable to be consumed by vegetarians and added to controlled diets.
Information about the Oatein Hype Bar
- It is a food supplement made with a protein-based composition, low in calories and sugar.
- Ideal to be consumed by people in general who are looking for a healthy alternative to satisfy their needs.
- Provides a composition free of palm oil, suitable to be included in restrictive diets.
- Available in 3 flavors: Salted caramel, hazelnut and milk with cookies.
Ingredients and format of the Oatein Hype Bar
Barrita Hype Bar from Oatein, comes in a presentation that provides 60 gr of food supplement.
Each dose has the following specifications (60 gr, salty caramel flavor):
- Contains 191 kcal of energy value.
- It has 4.9 grams of fat, of which 2.9 grams are saturated.
- It has 21.6 grams of carbohydrates, of which 1.6 grams are sugars and 13.3 grams are polyols.
- Provides 4.6 grams of fiber.
- Contains 18.0 g of protein.
- It has 0.53 g of salt.
Recommended daily dose of the Hype Bar
- As a food supplement, it is recommended to eat at the time of the day that you most want.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad