Carbo Energy - 1650 g
Gels and Bars
Carbo Energy from NutriSport is a food supplement that provides an amount of fast-digesting and mostly complex carbs that are metabolized more slowly in the body, providing energy sequentially. The hydrates that act as fuel during workouts, making them essential for sports performance.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Carbo Energy from NutriSport is the ideal energy source for any athlete who wants to train intensively, delaying muscle fatigue.
Taking this food supplement, we will be providing our body with an energy source and helping the recovery of energy reserves. Likewise, it is the ideal food supplement to carry out glycogen loads.
Its nutritional value is recognized by top athletes, so we recommend to take Carbo Energy from NutriSport if you are just starting to practice sports or do daily activities at work or home that demand a high energy consumption due to physical effort.
Carbo Energy from NutriSport provides polysaccharides and oligosaccharides, carbohydrates from the hydrolysis of corn starch. Thanks to its structure, Carbo Energy from NutriSport provides the body with energy in a sequential way, thus avoiding insulin spikes.
Nutrition facts per 100 g (lemon flavor) of Carbo Energy from NutriSport:
- 384 Kcal / 1632 kJ of energy.
- 96 g of carbohydrates, of which 5.8 g are sugars.
- 2 mg of vitamin B.
- Fast and slow absorption carbohydrates.
- Sequential energy.
- Helps to delay fatigue.
Components of Carbo Energy from NutriSport:
Among its ingredients, we can find the following:
- Strawberry powder (Fragaria ananassa, fruit).
- Lemon juice powder (Citrus lemon, fruit).
- Acidulant: citric acid; thiamine hydrochloride.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved maltodextrin as a safe food additive. Maltodextrin is high on the glycemic index (GI), meaning that it can cause a spike in your blood sugar. It is safe to consume in very small amounts, but those with diabetes should be particularly careful.
Maltodextrin is not inherently sugar. Rather it is a polysaccharide; thus, it does not inherently contribute to the added sugars declaration (although one could argue that because it is easily hydrolyzed in the digestive tract that it ought to, but that is a different conversation).
What is achieved by taking Carbo Energy from NutriSport?
- Provides energy before, during and after your workouts.
- Helps maintain glucose levels during excessively long workouts.
- Replenishes muscle glycogen stores.
- Provides prolonged energy.
The extraordinary combination of its ingredients helps muscle regeneration and intervenes in the growth of muscles and delays tiredness and fatigue. It also allows to recover the energy lost naturally, because its nutrients accumulate in the tissues acting as an energy reserve whenever your body needs it.
Carbs provided by this dietary supplement are stored in the body as muscle and liver "glycogen", so that in the face of an activity that involves a demand for energy, the metabolism uses them to carry it out.
Carbo Energy from NutriSport allows a double function:
- Prolonged energy: when taken before and during your workouts, it is an excellent source of sequential assimilation energy that helps delay muscle fatigue.
- Recovery from reserves: taken after your workouts, it facilitates the recovery of muscle glycogen stores.
Recommended daily dose of Carbo Energy from NutriSport:
- Take one or two doses a day.
- One dispenser before or during your workouts.
- One dispenser at the end of your workout sessions.
- Dissolve one dose (55 g or four dispensers) in 300 ml of water.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad