Melatolider from NaturLíder is a 100% natural food supplement that includes melatonin in its formula as key ingredient, which is responsible for improving the quality of sleep and increasing sleeping hours. Its properties shorten the time to fall asleep, helping you rest and sleep peacefully, thus improving your health and providing a feeling of well-being.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Melatolider from NaturLíder is a 100% natural food supplement based on melatonin and other components that will improve your sleep and help your health.
Given sleep is essential to keep a good health and optimal energy levels, Melatolider from NaturLíder has been formulated to improve the quality of your sleep in a safe and 100% natural way, thus helping you regain strength and optimize your health through recognized properties of melatonin that is a pivotal and key part of its formula, as well as other interesting ingredients.
Main characteristics of Melatolider from NaturLíder:
- Food supplement that helps to improve the quality of sleep.
- Increases the rest hours.
- Significantly reduces the time to better get to sleep.
- Helps to recover energy and strength after rest.
- Offers general well-being.
- Helps maintain a good mood.
- Prevents stress and irritability caused by lack of sleep.
- Helps to effectively regulate sleep cycles.
- Ideal for jetlag issues.
- Helps to fight headache.
- Improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- Optimizes psychological and cognitive functions.
- Combines ingredients that act synergistically.
- Provides a good antioxidant effect.
- Provides a benign sedative effect.
- Generates no dependence.
- Promotes muscle relaxation.
- May help fight the effects of anxiety.
Ingredients, composition and format of Melatolider from NaturLíder:
Melatolider from NaturLíder is designed and produced in comfortable and practical tablets formulated to provide its effects in a relatively short but long-lasting time. This presentation guarantees an easy and uncomplicated dose at the time of ingesting the strongly recommended intake.
Nutrition facts per serving (1 tablet) of Melatolider from NaturLíder:
- 330 mg of magnesium citrate.
- 100 mg of skullcap extract.
- 1 mg of melatonin.
What does magnesium citrate do?
You can often treat occasional constipation with over-the-counter (OTC) medications or supplements, such as magnesium citrate. This supplement is an osmotic laxative, which means it relaxes your bowels and pulls water into your intestines. The water helps soften and bulk up your stool, which makes it easier to pass.
What is skullcap extract used for?
Skullcap is used for trouble sleeping (insomnia), anxiety, stroke, and paralysis caused by stroke. It is also used for fever, high cholesterol, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), rabies, epilepsy, nervous tension, allergies, skin infections, inflammation, and spasms.
Is it safe to take melatonin?
Melatonin is generally safe for short-term use. Unlike with many sleep medications, with melatonin you are unlikely to become dependent, have a diminished response after repeated use (habituation), or experience a hangover effect. The most common melatonin side effects include: Headache.
Why should you take Melatolider from NaturLíder?
Melatolider from NaturLíder helps rest and sleep pleasant and effective for your health and your physical and mental performance, in addition to providing other important benefits.
- Helps keep a good sleep cycle.
- Ideal for people with problems to fall asleep, especially at night.
- Ideal for people suffering from moderate insomnia or people who are experiencing the jetlag effects.
Recommended daily dose of Melatolider from NaturLíder:
- As a dietary supplement, it is strongly recommended to take one (1) tablet per day.
- Take with a glass of water shortly before going to bed.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad