IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition is a dietary supplement with a combination of high-tech food collagen peptides and nutrients and powdered egg membrane. It maintains the integrity and proper functioning of the joints, even working to regenerate damaged cartilage and contributing to reducing pain and inflammation.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition provides an egg membrane in a completely natural way.
Joints are components of the human body that allow us to move. Therefore, they are of great importance for our functional autonomy. They constitute the union of two bones through the articular capsule. They contains inside a fluid called synovial fluid, which is produced by the synovial membrane.
In addition, the ends of the bones (also called epiphysis) that come together to form the joint are covered by the articular cartilage. The importance of a good joint health is based on the fact that cartilage, located in the joints, is an elastic tissue that lacks nerves, blood or lymphatic vessels, and that its thickness can vary according to body location.
The main function of cartilage is to reduce friction and transfer movement signals by offering a lubricated surface, which allows the bones to slide and rotate on each other properly and without much wear.
The problem comes when this articular cartilage is injured, causing inflammation, pain, stiffness, and functional disability. With the combination of high-tech dietary nutrients and collagen peptides, IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition maintains the integrity and proper function of the joints, even working to regenerate damaged cartilage and contributing to reducing pain and inflammation.
Facts of IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition:
- State-of-the-art formula for proper care of your valuable joints.
- Strengthens and protects your joints.
- Helps you with every intake to properly regenerate damaged cartilage.
- Contributes to the reduction of joint pain and inflammation.
- Provides Bodybalance and Ovomet bioactive collagen peptides.
- Provides glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and a combination of vitamins and minerals.
Components of IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition:
Among its ingredients, we can find the following:
- Bodybalance bioactive collagen peptides.
- Calcium carbonate.
- Magnesium carbonate.
- Orange powder.
- Ovomet (egg membrane powder).
- Glucosamine d-sulfate.
- Acidulant E-330.
- Chondroitin sulfate, 90% marine origin.
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid).
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone).
- Sweetener E-110.
- Zinc oxide.
- Coloring E-110.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).
- Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid).
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
What is achieved by taking IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition?
The collagen provided by this recommended food supplement is an important source of protein that provides the human body with nutrients necessary for the muscle processes.
In the case of athletes or people with do high-intensity physical activities, protein requirements are increased daily, which is closely related to the increase of their muscle mass and the greater degree of muscle protein breakdown during workouts.
Bodybalance peptides provided by IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition are easily absorbed and also have a very high bioavailability, making them highly suitable for maintaining and enhancing your muscle mass (decisive factor for improving your performance).
Recommended daily dose of IFLEX Collagen from MTX Elite Nutrition:
- As a food supplement for healthy adult people, take 3.6 g (1 level dispenser) dissolved in 200 or 250 ml of water, and take 3 times a day.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad