Master Amino from MM Supplements, is a food supplement that provides a composition based on essential amino acids, ideal for optimizing physical capacity and performance during high-intensity sports activities.
- Size per dose
- 10.0 50.0 From one to two services One service
- What do you take it for?
- Performance, recovery Recuperacion y desarrollo muscular
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in water, milk or isotonic drink Swallow with water
- How many times?
- From one to three times a day Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before, during and / or after training Before and during training
- Gain muscle mass Performance increase
Master Amino by MM Supplements
- It is a food supplement manufactured with a formula that provides essential amino acids, such as l-lysine, l-leucine, l-valine, l-isoleucine, l-threonine, l-phenylalanine, l-histidine, l-methionine and l- tryptophan, which are those that the human body cannot synthesize on its own and its regular consumption is important to maintain the vitality and proper functioning of the body.
What is Master Amino from MM Supplements taken for?
- Ideal for increasing endurance levels and sports performance during high intensity routines.
- Helps improve and protect muscle recovery.
- It allows to optimize the process of protein creation and synthesis.
- Ideal to encourage the construction and conservation of muscle tissue.
- Raises energy levels and reduces exhaustion.
Why buy Master Amino ?
- It has the Ajinomoto seal of Quality Guarantee
- It has a composition made with essential amino acids of great quality and purity, which allow maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Suitable to be used by men and women who aim to increase physical performance and improve sports results.
- Easy to assimilate and administer.
How is Master Amino taken?
- Daily dose 10 g.
- Mix a dose of 10 g in 200 ml of water.
Biography / Scientific studies
- João P, Thais Z, Jose D. Reviewing the Effects of l-Leucine Supplementation in the Regulation of Food Intake, Energy Balance, and Glucose Homeostasis. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. 2015.
- Dietzen DJ. Amino acids, peptides, and proteins. Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics. 6th ed. St Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2018:chap 28. 2020.
Customer reviews: Master Amino - 500g
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad