Kongestion PreWorkout by MM Supplements
- It is a pre training with the highest standards of quality and effectiveness.
- It is a food supplement based on amino acids and plants.
- Contains beta-alanine, creatine mohydrate, glutamine, grape and apple extract, black pepper, panax ginseng and astragalus.
What is MM Supplements Kongestion PreWorkout taken for ?
- It is a pre-workout that is ingested to promote the highest level of energy before and during training.
Why buy Kongestion PreWorkout ?
- "It's the Pre Workout that takes your training to another level"
- It offers a synergistic effect that pushes every athlete to face demanding training with greater energy efficiency.
- It has been made with high quality ingredients, which correspond to exclusive patents.
- It is a scientifically proven and world patented high quality formula of beta-alanine.
- It is the only beta-alanine with New Ingredient (NDI) status.
- Backed by 20 years of scientific research and the only patented product of its kind on the market.
- It has the GRAS status of Generaly Recognized as Safe .
- It is a creatine monohydrate produced by AlzChem Trostberg in Germany.
- It is the most studied and proven safe and effective form of creatine.
- It offers IFS Food certification, a quality standard, under the Global Food Safety Initiative.
- It is produced under Kosher and Halal standards.
Kyowa Quality® (glutamine)
- It is a glutamine produced under the strict high quality Kyowa.
- Obtained under vegetable fermentation processes that have allowed the production of amino acids worldwide.
- It is made with the utmost purity.
- Backed by scientific research.
- It is a precursor to nitric oxide.
- Contains grape and apple extracts, synergistically combined in one formula.
- Combines 7 plant-based ingredients proven to boost nitric oxide.
- Clinically researched.
- It lacks Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- It is black pepper extract standardized from the fruits of Piper Negrum.
- Contains 95% black pepper.
- It has the GRAS seal which stands for Generally Recognized as Safe.
- It also lacks GMOs (genetically modified organisms).
- It is a proprietary formula of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranáceus.
- It is obtained through pharmaceutical processing and advanced extraction technology.
- It is supported by studies and research.
How is Kongestion PreWorkout taken?
- Dilute 16 g (approx. 4 scoops) in 200 ml of water.
- Take 1 serving before training.
Biography / Scientific Studies
- Harty PS, Zabriskie HA, Erickson JL et al. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review . J Int Soc Sports Nutr 15, 41 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6.
- Gonzalez AM, Walsh AL, Ratamess NA, Kang J, Hoffman JR. Effect of a pre-workout energy supplement on acute multi-joint resistance exercise . J Sports Sci Med. 2011;10(2):261-266. Published 2011 June 1.
- Kedia, AW, Hofheins, JE, Habowski, SM, Ferrando, AA, Gothard, MD, & Lopez, HL (2014). Effects of a pre-workout supplement on lean mass, muscular performance, subjective workout experience and biomarkers of safety . International journal of medical sciences, 11(2), 116–126. https://doi.org/10.7150/ijms.7073.
Customer reviews: Kongestion preworkout - 320g
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad