Top Flavors Oatmeals by Max Protein is a food supplement that provides vitamins B & E, phosphorus, iron, proteins, carbohydrates, magnesium and calcium in each intake. You can have it directly dissolved in water or milk or that you can use to cook your favourite dishes by providing slow digestion carbohydrates and proteins, with hardly any sugar.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
- Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein can offer us the following properties:
- Essential aspects of Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein in 100g (Biggers flavour)
- Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein features:
- What do you get with Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein?
- Recommended daily dose of Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein
Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein: Perfect for you if you want to start your day with beneficial features of oats
It is a rich way to have complex carbohydrates and provide the energy that your body needs during the day, without forgetting that it is also a source of vegetable proteins. Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein is a fundamental part of a diet of active, healthy and sporty people.
You can enjoy Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein everyday in all its flavours (White BigChoc, Pink Cake, Big Crac, BoomBig, Biggers, Butter Biscuit, Chocolate Crunch Nougat, White Chocolate Crunch Nougat, and BlackMax Nougat) together with a superior micronized process (better dissolution, optimized assimilation), and its double sweetening with Stevia & Splenda.
Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein can offer us the following properties:
- A healthy source of low glycemic carbohydrates and high quality protein.
- It helps to follow a healthy and balanced diet.
- It contributes to the maintenance and development of muscle mass.
Essential aspects of Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein in 100g (Biggers flavour)
- It provides 380.99 Kcal of energy value
- 6.91g of fats, of which 0.75g are saturated
- It has 62.46g of carbohydrates, of which 0.36g are sugars
- It has 11.84g of fiber
- It provides 11.32g of protein
- With 0.26g of salt
Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein features:
You can find the following among its ingredients:
- Ground oats (gluten)
- Flavours, pH Regulator® (Plum umeboshi dry extract, potassium citrate, calcium citrate, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate)
- Sweeteners: Sucralose E-955
Allergens: It contains gluten.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, egg and gluten, so it can contain traces of them.
What do you get with Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein?
It provides low glycemic energy and its fiber and protein content helps your energy to be released more progressively. It is very nutritious and provides essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals; without forgetting its high contribution of food fiber.
It is usually used at breakfast time, like a snack or to have extra energy after workouts. You can have it together with milk, yogurt or can be added to cooked dishes like oatmeal pancakes, in this case with an excellent new flavour.
It can also be used as flour to cook desserts like a delicious low-fat brownie and protein source.
Recommended daily dose of Top Flavors Oatmeal by Max Protein
- Mix 100g with water, milk or to cook a recipe (quantity according to preference).
- Take 1 to 3 times a day or as necessary.
Customer reviews: Oatmeal Top Flavors - 1,5 kg
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad