Snickers Plant Hi Protein from Mars Protein is a protein suitable for vegans, made with a composition based on pea protein and brown rice protein. Ideal to encourage the development and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Snickers Plant Hi Protein from Mars Protein
- It is a protein-rich food supplement, made with a composition based on pea protein, brown rice protein and maltodextrin.
- Pea protein is a protein source obtained from peas and contains a high percentage of essential amino acids, vitamins, fiber, minerals and trace elements.
- Brown rice protein is a protein made from milled rice and has a high content of essential amino acids.
- Maltodextrin is a source of carbohydrates that is obtained through starch hydrolysis, a process whose purpose is to divide starches into simpler elements to improve assimilation in the body.
What is Snickers Plant Hi Protein from Mars Protein taken for?
- Contributes to the formation and conservation of muscle mass.
- Helps promote tissue growth and regeneration.
- Optimizes the synthesis of enzymes.
- Ideal to strengthen the daily diet and complement protein intake.
Why buy Snickers Plant Hi Protein ?
- It provides a composition based on natural ingredients, of the highest purity and that provides 10 grams of protein in each service.
- Ideal to be used by vegans, athletes and athletes who want to maintain a good diet and promote the development of muscle mass.
- It has a delicious flavor of Chocolate with Peanut and Caramel.
How do you take Snickers Plant Hi Protein ?
- Dissolve 35 gr in skimmed milk or vegetable milk of your choice.
- Take preferably once a day.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Daniel M. Pea protein benefits. EFAD Blog, News and trends on sports, nutrition and health. 2020.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad