VIT-C 1000 from Marnys is a food supplement, also known as ascorbic acid, an excellent adjuvant in improving common flu and cold, specially formulated to release its content in an advanced way, while offering extraordinary benefits to the immune and nervous systems, and the normal collagen formation for the proper functioning of the blood vessels.
VIT-C 1000 from Marnys is the most pleasant and fortifying way to consume vitamin C.
VIT-C 1000 from Marnys is a food supplement that provides the body with a liposome formula of vitamin C in single-dose vial format, with advanced release, providing high stability and bioavailability while increasing energy, endurance, and vigor, and protecting it from the common cold and respiratory conditions typical of seasonal changes.
Main characteristics of VIT-C 1000 from Marnys:
- Food supplement.
- Provides a pleasant flavor and aroma.
- Helps with the proper functioning of the immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Excellent adjuvant against flu and common cold.
- Excellent antioxidant.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Benefits the energy metabolism.
- Significantly slows down the damage caused by the sunlight on the skin.
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- Reduces the appearance of respiratory discomfort.
- Excellent adjuvant against influenza and common cold.
- Contributes to the normal collagen formation for the proper functioning of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, teeth and skin.
- Greater bioavailability and advanced release.
Ingredients and format of VIT-C 1000 from Marnys:
VIT-C 1000 from Marnys is available in one single-dose vial format, with a pleasant flavor and aroma. It is very comfortable, safe and innovative that allows you to safely regulate the amount of active ingredients provided by its formula, with a high assimilation and bioavailability, thus allowing the body to enjoy each of its ingredients and properties equally.
VIT-C 1000 from Marnys contains sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), orange juice concentrate, flavorings, water, acidity regulator (citric acid), emulsifiers (phosphatidylcholine, polysorbate 20), preservative (potassium sorbate), thickener (gum gellan), sweetener (sucralose), coloring (beta-carotene).
What can be achieved by taking VIT-C 1000 from Marnys?
VIT-C 1000 from Marnys comes in excellent benefits, thus allowing the body to manufacture its own collagen that, in turn, will strengthen your bones, cartilage, teeth, and muscles.
- Coadjuvants in the proper functioning of the immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Excellent coadjuvant against flu and common cold.
- Strongly recommended for the elderly (women and men), who want a vitamin C supplement that contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
Is vitamin C good for your skin?
The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. Dietary and topical ascorbic acid have beneficial effects on skin cells, and some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage.
Vitamin C also known as acid ascorbic is a water-soluble nutrient with a high load of benefits for the body. Vitamin C has antioxidant properties that help prevent and fight off free radical damage in cells.
In addition, this vitamin optimizes the iron absorption, contributes to the maximum functioning of the immune system, intervenes in the collagen production, restores the flexibility and reduces redness. On the other hand, vitamin C is an excellent whitener that does not produce irritations and in turn reduces wrinkles and expression lines.
Recommended daily dose of VIT-C 1000 from Marnys:
- Take 1 vial of VIT-C 1000 from Marnys a day.
- Take preferably before breakfast.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad