Pure Cocoa from Life Pro Nutrition is a food supplement made from defatted and alkalized cocoa powder, ideal for incorporating in the preparation of desserts, doughs, cakes and drinks, providing the aroma and delicious flavor of cocoa.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
LifePRO Pure Cocoa
- It is a food supplement made with a composition based on pure cocoa powder, defatted and alkalized, which has been obtained by mixing beans from West Africa and complemented with flavor beans from Asia, Latin America and other African regions.
- Pure cocoa is a food that contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, in addition, it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that protect and maintain the proper functioning of the body.
What is LifePRO Pure Cocoa taken for?
- Ideal to include in the preparation of doughs, desserts, cakes and hot and cold chocolate drinks.
- Helps strengthen and reinforce the functioning of the immune system.
- It improves mood and increases energy.
- Ideal to activate the central nervous system and improve the functions of the gastrointestinal system.
Why buy Pure Cocoa ?
- Contains a composition based on 100% pure cocoa powder, low in fat and free from the presence of added sugars, palm oil, artificial colors, additives and genetically modified organisms.
- Ideal to be consumed by children, young people, adults and athletes who want to improve their mood, take care of their diet, raise energy levels and add happiness to their daily lives.
- Suitable to be consumed by people with a vegetarian and vegan nutritional profile.
How is Pure Cocoa taken?
- Use the quantity to taste of the consumer.
- Take whenever you want.
Biography / Scientific Studies
- Juan M. Benefits of cocoa for concentration in sports. BetterWithHealth. 2022.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad