Protein Crunch from Life Pro Nutrition, are delicious protein pearls with a crunchy texture similar to cookie bits, made with a composition based on Casein Solmiko HD MPI90. Ideal for use as a topping on toast, yogurt and protein shakes.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
- Palm oil free
LifePRO Protein Crunch
- It is a food supplement made in the form of delicious protein pearls with a very crunchy texture, which have a formula based on Casein Solmiko HD MPI90, an excellent source of slow-release protein, high biological value and that provides all the amino acids essential that help maintain the well-being of the body.
What is LifePRO Protein Crunch taken for?
- Helps increase protein intake in a convenient and delicious way.
- Contributes to maintaining a healthy and balanced diet.
- Ideal to include as a topping in the preparation of desserts, breakfasts and snacks to satisfy the appetite in a healthy way and without altering the diet.
Why buy Protein Crunch ?
- Contains a formula free of added sugars and low in fat and carbohydrates.
- Ideal to be consumed by vegetarians, active people and athletes in general who seek to consume a healthy alternative, give an extra touch of protein to their food and protect the health of the body.
- It has a high protein content, it provides 50 grams per 100. Protein is responsible for helping to build and preserve muscle mass.
- Available in 3 delicious flavors: White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and ChocoMix (Chocolate Cream 2 colors).
How is Protein Crunch taken?
- Use the amount to taste of the consumer, since it is perfect to use as a topping in sweet doughs, protein shakes, toasts, fruits and yogurts.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Mariam B, Erick E. Casein: what it is, benefits and properties . Sports world. 2020.
Customer reviews: Protein crunch - 500g
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad