Omega 3-6-9 from Life Pro Nutrition, is a food supplement made up of a formula based on flax oil, evening primrose oil and fish oil, ideal for controlling blood cholesterol levels and strengthening heart function .
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
LifePRO Omega 3-6-9
- It is a food supplement made from three sources of unsaturated fatty acids such as flax oil, evening primrose oil and fish oil, to provide omega 3, 6 and 9, in addition, it is enriched with vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin which helps to maximize the absorption of the formula and increase its benefits.
- Fish oil is an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), among its main benefits is its action to intervene in the regulation and control of bad cholesterol levels (LDL ), lower triglycerides and increase levels of good cholesterol.
- Evening primrose oil is an oil that is obtained from the seeds of two plants called Oenothera lamarkiana and Oenothera biennis, original from North America. It has a composition rich in omega 6 and among its benefits is its help to minimize the level of triglycerides and cholesterol, improve circulation, reduce blood pressure and strengthen the immune system.
- Flax or linseed oil is obtained from the seed of the Linum usitatissimum or flax plant and its composition contains omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, it is also ideal for reducing cholesterol, controlling blood blood sugar and relieve pain associated with arthritis.
What is LifePRO Omega 3-6-9 taken for?
- Helps control cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Ideal for regulating insulin and maintaining blood pressure.
- It allows to protect the functioning of the cardiovascular system and improve circulation.
- Helps boost immune system health and scavenge free radicals.
- Relieves symptoms associated with osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Ideal for stimulating metabolism and protecting cells.
Why buy Omega 3-6-9 ?
- It contains a formula that provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are essential polyunsaturated fatty acids that the body does not have the capacity to produce on its own, which is why they must be included in the diet or daily supplementation.
- Ideal to be used by those who do not consume the necessary amount of these fatty acids and want to take advantage of their benefits, as well as balance cholesterol levels, reduce triglycerides present in the blood and strengthen the health of the body.
- Suitable for people who maintain a vegetarian diet.
- It comes in the form of flexible capsules and with softgel technology, which are easy to swallow and do not cause stomach discomfort.
How do you take Omega 3-6-9 ?
- Take 3 softgels.
- Take daily, distributed over the 3 main meals.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Jacqueline K, Philip C. Marine Omega-3 (N-3) Fatty Acids for Cardiovascular Health . National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. 2020.
- Pallardo G. Flaxseed and flaxseed oil . Mayo Clinic. 2020
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad