BCAA Pro 8:1:1 from Life Pro Nutrition is a food supplement that provides Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine in a 8:1:1 ratio. Helps to gain and maintain muscle mass, and in the recovery of energy after training.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
BCAA Pro 8:1:1 from LifePRO
- It is a food supplement that contributes to the diet with Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine, in this case Leucine being greater than Valine and Isoleucine. (Ratio 8:1:1).
What is LifePRO BCAA Pro 8:1:1 taken for ?
- Athletes take them to promote muscle development, growth, and maintenance.
- It is also of great help to strengthen the recovery process in which the muscles must be repaired, modified and regenerated.
- In the same way they are consumed to reduce muscle fatigue and reduce the damage and pain involved with physical activity.
Leucine is the branched-chain amino acid responsible for the mTOR pathway, which is important in the synthesis of proteins that go to form muscles.
Isoleucine participates in the metabolism of glucose, in the reconstruction of tissues and is a precursor of glutamine and alanine.
Valine is important for positive nitrogen balance and participates in the regulation of blood glucose.
Why buy BCAA Pro 8:1:1 ?
- It comes in easy-to-assimilate vegan-friendly capsules.
- It has been made using high-quality ingredients and high-security methods.
- It contains 8 parts of Leucine for each part of Valine and Isoleucine because it is the branched-chain amino acid that is most involved in protein synthesis.
How do you take BCAA Pro 8:1:1 ?
- Take 4 capsules after training and another 4 capsules before going to sleep.
- Respect the recommended dose.
Biography / Scientific Studies
- John D. Fernstrom, Branched-Chain Amino Acids and Brain Function , The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 135, Issue 6, June 2005, Pages 1539S–1546S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/135.6.1539S.
- Phillip C. Calder, Branched-Chain Amino Acids and Immunity , The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 136, Issue 1, January 2006, Pages 288S–293S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/136.1.288S.
- John T. Brosnan, Margaret E. Brosnan, Branched-Chain Amino Acids: Enzyme and Substrate Regulation , The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 136, Issue 1, January 2006, Pages 207S–211S.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad