ALC 1000 Acetyl L-Carnitine from Life Pro Nutrition is a food supplement made up of a new formula based on carnitine in its ester form, ideal for minimizing accumulated fat in the body, favoring weight loss and increasing energy.
ALC 1000mg Acetyl L-Carnitine from LifePRO
- It is a food supplement composed of a special formula based on carnitine, whose main objective is to improve its absorption in the body and its effectiveness.
- Carnitine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in the body and is found in the kidneys, liver and brain, however, its regular intake helps preserve, protect and increase the vitality of the body. On the other hand, the formula contains Bioperine, a patented compound that has at least 95% piperine, which is a substance that is extracted from black pepper, has a thermogenic effect and helps increase the effectiveness and bioavailability of substances in the body. .
What is CLA 1000mg Acetyl L-Carnitine from LifePRO taken for?
- Ideal to minimize the amount of fat accumulated in the body.
- Helps encourage the definition and reduction of body weight.
- It allows to increase energy production through the elimination of fat deposits.
Why buy ALC 1000mg Acetyl L-Carnitine ?
- Ideal to be consumed by those who seek to reduce their body weight naturally, improve
- vitality, optimize your sports performance and maintain a balanced diet.
- It contains a formula with a high absorption capacity and efficacy.
- Available in capsules that are easy to administer and assimilate.
How do you take CLA 1000mg Acetyl L-Carnitine ?
- Take 2 capsules.
- Take every day, preferably on an empty stomach or before training.
Biography / Scientific Studies
- Gene H, Michael P, Tao S. L-Carnitine intake prevents irregular feeding-induced obesity and lipid metabolism disorder , Europe PMC. 2020.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad