Zinc 15 mg from Lamberts is a fairly ideal food supplement for long-term use and it is well known that in the form of zinc citrate it is much more easily absorbed by the organism. It is vital for hundreds of biological processes that take place in the human body, even ideal for taste and smell.
That is why all people who consume a multivitamin or mineral supplement must guarantee that it contains relevant levels of zinc.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Zinc from Lamberts is an excellent immune support. It helps satisfactorily your eyesight, skin, hair, nails and much more.
Zinc provided by this food supplement is a very important mineral for your body and we must obtain it through food or food supplements, since it is present in the human body in very little quantity. Its deficiencies can cause serious and unwanted health complications.
Zinc is part of the beneficial insulin, which is used in the proper treatment of diabetes and is essential in the synthesis of all those proteins in the body. Any extraordinary physical or mental effort of the human body can significantly increase the need for zinc, or cause extra zinc losses, while foods rich in phytates and fiber inhibit the absorption of zinc present in food.
- Necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the skeleton of the body.
- Helps satisfactorily in the growth and proper functioning of the immune system.
- Fundamental for desired development of the ovaries and testicles.
- Intervenes in a good way in the synthesis of DNA and RNA.
- Important for the functioning of the sense of smell and taste.
- Helps proper wound healing.
- Prevents unwanted acne.
- Powerful natural antioxidant.
Nutrition facts of Zinc 15 mg from Lamberts:
- 15 mg of zinc.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains no lactose and gelatin.
Components and format of Zinc 15 mg from Lamberts:
Zinc 15 mg from Lamberts comes in a container with 90 easy-to-take tablet, which are made in the UK under strict GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing standards.
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
How does zinc help your body?
Zinc is found in cells throughout the body. It really helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. During pregnancy, infancy, and childhood, the body really needs zinc to grow and develop properly. Zinc also helps wounds heal and is important for proper senses of taste and smell.
When should I take zinc?
Zinc supplements are most effective if they are taken at least one hour or two hours after meals. However, if zinc supplements cause stomach upset, they may be taken with a meal. You should tell your health care professional if you are taking your zinc supplement with meals.
The following list of allergens excludes wheat, gluten, barley, soy, eggs, milk and dairy products, lactose, nuts, sulphites, celery, fish, shellfish and yeast.
What is achieved by taking Zinc 15 mg from Lamberts?
- An excellent balance between the normal acid-base and the important normal metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Contributes to the normal cognitive functioning in each intake and DNA synthesis.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of fertility and reproduction.
- Normal metabolism of the necessary macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Normal functioning of the immune system of the human body, protection of cells from oxidative damage and the process of cell division.
- Normal vision, bone, skin, hair and nail maintenance.
Recommended daily dose of Zinc 15 mg from Lamberts:
- Take 1 tablet a day.
- Store this excellent food supplement in a cool, dry place, protected from light and out of reach of children.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad