Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts is a high-quality dietary supplement that provides 90 μg of vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone-7 or (MK-7), and it is free of cis-trans isomers. It contributes to the desired normal maintenance of the bones and to the correct blood clotting. It is essential, among other benefits, to be able to fix calcium in the bones and not in the arteries at each intake.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts helps blood clotting, and bone well-being.
Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts is a nutrient of 100% natural origin that the body needs to be healthy. It is important thanks to its blood clotting properties, bone health and for other body functions.
Vitamin K is the generic term with which a group of fat-soluble compounds is called that contain the important vitamins K1 and K2. Vitamin K1, also currently known as phylloquinone, is obtained on the diet of green leaves, such as broccoli, brussels sprouts and vegetable oils such as rapeseed and olive oil, and also constitutes 90% of our consumption of vitamin K. Vitamin K2 (a family of menaquinones), is produced in smaller amounts by bacteria in the digestive tract.
Many experts now believe that the possible deficiency in the body of sub-clinical vitamin K, that is, a deficiency not so great that can hinder the ability of the blood to clot, could contribute to unwanted osteoporosis, and other age-related complications.
Facts of Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts:
- Relevant concentration of vitamin K2 of 90 µg per capsule.
- Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 or MK-7. The form of vitamin K that remains in the body, the most bioavailable and active.
- Vitamin K2 from fermented chickpea to avoid the presence of the soy allergen in the final product.
- Vitamin K2 used is the only one on the market supported by clinical studies.
- With sunflower oil, essential for the absorption of vitamin K2, since it is fat-soluble.
Components of Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts:
Among its ingredients, we can find the following:
- Vitamin K2.
Vitamin K activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism and heart health. One of its most important functions is to regulate calcium deposition. In other words, it promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys.
What is achieved by taking Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts?
Research has confirmed its use in the activation of K-dependent proteins (VDK), necessary for blood clotting and other important processes such as bone metabolism, vascular health, and also the regulation of cell growth and apoptosis.
Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts plays a very important role in the growth and formation of bones, and helps prevent many heart complications, osteoporosis, diabetes, among others.
Recent scientific studies have shown that people who are possibly vitamin K deficient, very clearly reflect memory loss and weak bones, since the vitamin K is a complement to vitamin D.
Recommended daily dose of Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts:
- Take from 1 to 2 capsules a day of Vitamin K2 90 mcg from Lamberts, with meals according to consumer needs or advised by a health professional.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women. People taking blood thinning medications should consult their doctor for doses of 100 µg or more of vitamin K.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad