Vitamin C from Lamberts is a dietary supplement also known as ascorbic acid, an excellent adjuvant in fighting influenza and common colds, specially formulated to release its content progressively in a continuing 6 to 8 hours while providing extraordinary benefits to your immune and nervous system.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Vitamin C from Lamberts.
Lamberts, considered by health specialists as leading brand of dietary supplements, committed and concerned about your well-being, presents Vitamin C from Lamberts in oval-shaped tablets. It is a vitamin C surge with a clear coating, with beige speck and extended absorption in a 6-to-8 hour period, providing your body with adequate levels of vitamin C and great benefits in each intake, making it the perfect companion on those cold days.
Facts of Vitamin C from Lamberts:
- Food supplement.
- Perfect antioxidant.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Benefits energy metabolism.
- Improves iron absorption.
- Contributes to normal formation of collagen for proper functioning of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, teeth and skin.
- Helps proper functioning of your immune system and nervous system.
- Contributes to normal restoration of cells and tissues.
- Protects vitamins A and E from oxidation.
- Contributes to maintaining normal cholesterol levels.
- Excellent contributing factors against flu and common cold.
Composition of Vitamin C from Lamberts:
Vitamin C from Lamberts comes in oval-shaped tablets, with clear coating and beige speck of progressive release in a 6-to-8-hour period of time. It is presented in a good-sized plastic container with 250 tablets which allows you to carry comfortably and practically in bags, backpacks, or in wallets. Take up no much space.
Contents per tablet:
- 500 mg of vitamin C (as ascorbic acid).
- 50 mg of citrus Bioflavonoid complex.
- 25 mg of rose hip powder.
Benefits of Vitamin C from Lamberts:
Vitamin C from Lamberts presents a range of excellent benefits for perfect functioning of your body, allowing your body to create its own collagen which in turn will strengthen bones, cartilage, teeth and muscles. In combination with rose hip, they are the perfect pair in protecting, reducing the inflammation in cartilage and elastic tissues. It is a contributing factor for perfect iron absorption, while eliminating harmful substances. It prevents oxidation of cells, vitamins A, E and folic acid, thus avoiding premature aging. This product is an excellent ally to improve respiratory conditions.
Rose hip contains the seeds of the rose plant. Dried rose hip and the seeds are used together to make medicine. Fresh rose hip contains a lot of vitamin C, so some people take it as a source of vitamin C to prevent and treat colds, flu, and vitamin C deficiencies. Rose hip is commonly used by mouth for osteoarthritis. Rose hip does not taste like roses. Their taste is sort of tangy, like hibiscus flowers. If you have ever had Red Zinger tea, it is along that line.
Due to its excellent quality, Vitamin C from Lamberts is strongly recommended for vegans and vegetarians. Give your life a lot of joy by taking vitamin C every single day.
Recommended daily dose of Vitamin C from Lamberts:
- Strongly recommended to take two (2) tablets daily with plenty of water.
- Take preferably with a meal.
- For children: it is recommendable to take one tablet a day.
Customer reviews: Vitamin C - Time 500 mg
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad