Vitamin C 1000 mg from Lamberts provides adequate levels of vitamin C for those who have a dietary deficiency of this nutrient. These tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, as they facilitate the absorption of vitamin C and have specific effects on strengthening the capillary vessels. These bioflavonoids include rutin, quercetin, citrine, and hesperidin.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Vitamin C 1000 mg from Lamberts. This vitamin is water soluble and as the human being is not capable of producing it, it is necessary to take it daily.
Vitamin C is needed for a healthy immune system, and for bones, teeth and gums in good condition, as well as for helping to maintain normal levels of fat and cholesterol in the blood.
Vitamin C is one of the best known nutrients. Its powerful health benefits have been over time clearly proved, being its antioxidant power and effectiveness to strengthen your immune system as the best known.
Facts of Vitamin C 1000 mg from Lamberts:
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and nervous system.
- Collaborates with the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums , teeth and skin.
- Favors the energy metabolism and improves iron absorption.
- Contributes to normal psychological function and to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Helps decrease tiredness and fatigue, and regenerates the reduced form of vitamin E.
Content of each serving (1 tablet) of Vitamin C 1000 mg from Lamberts:
- 1000 mg of vitamin C.
- 50 mg of rosehip powder.
- 50 mg of citrus bioflavonoid complex.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Components and format of Vitamin C 1000 mg from Lamberts:
This food supplement comes in a 180-capsule container. These capsules are produced through a special process which retains the nutrient in spherical microcapsules, allowing a slow release of them once ingested. This means that the absorption of vitamin C provided by this food supplement is a continuous process, since the release is gradual, over 6-8 hours.
Among its ingredients, we can find the follows:
- Vitamin C.
- Rosehip powder.
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex.
Many people take rosehip powder or fruit juice to try to boost their immune system and to try to treat or prevent colds. Animal studies hint that a daily drink containing about 40 g of rosehip powder may also: lower blood sugar levels and help treat diabetes. Lower cholesterol.
What is achieved by taking Vitamin C 1000 mg from Lamberts?
Vitamin C carries out a great number of functions in the human body, including to act as an essential co-factor in enzymatic reactions. In this way, it plays a role in the production of collagen of your body, carnitine (which helps the body convert fat into energy) and catecholamines (hormones that are produced by the adrenal glands).
- For joints and bones: helps build collagen and tissues.
- Essential antioxidant.
- For depression: helps build neurotransmitters and improves seasonal depression.
- Improves vision health and prevents cataracts.
- Prevents arteriosclerosis and helps lower cholesterol level.
- Very important for the skin, and it is strongly recommended to increase its consumption in cases of psoriasis, eczema, burns, etc.
Recommended daily dose of Vitamin C 1000 mg from Lamberts:
- For an optimal result, this food supplement should be taken in small amounts (Take 3 tablets a day) throughout the day and night, because the body eliminates it quickly.
Customer reviews: Vitamin C 1000 mg - 180 tablets
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad