Vitamin C from Lamberts provides adequate levels of vitamin C for those who may have a dietary deficiency of this nutrient. These tablets also contain a very important level of bioflavonoids, known because among other benefits, they support the absorption of vitamin C and have specific effects on strengthening the capillary vessels. These bioflavonoids include: rutin, quercetin, citrine, and hesperidin.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Vitamin C from Lamberts: With bioflavonoids and rosehip.
Vitamin C from Lamberts is a dietary supplement 100% natural, that provides vitamin C, which protects cells from oxidative damage and was discovered in 1932, being the subject of the first controlled nutritional experiment in the documented history of medicine.
Such an important vitamin, is known for being involved in at least 300 biochemical processes in the body. It is hydrosoluble and since the body is not capable of producing it, it is important to ingest it on a daily basis.
Vitamin C from Lamberts is important because:
- Contributes to the proper function of the immune system and the nervous system.
- Collaborates in the normal formation of collagen for the proper function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, teeth and skin.
- Supports the energy metabolism and improves the absorption of iron.
- Contributes to proper psychological function and cell protection from oxidative damage.
- Helps decrease tiredness and fatigue, and regenerates the reduced form of vitamin E.
For an optimal result, vitamin C should be ingested in small amounts throughout the day, because it is rapidly eliminated by the body. However, this is not always possible, which is why we have formulated sustained-release vitamin C tablets.
Facts of Vitamin C from Lamberts per tablet:
- Provides 1000 mg of vitamin C.
- Contains 50 mg of rosehip powder.
- Has 50 mg of citrus bioflavonoids complex.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and free of lactose and gelatin.
Components of Vitamin C from Lamberts:
This dietary supplement is produced using a special process, which consists on retaining the nutrient in spherical microcapsules, allowing a slow release of them once ingested. This means that the absorption of vitamin C becomes a continuous process, since the release is gradual, over a 6 to 8 hour's period.
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Vitamin C.
What is achieved with Vitamin C from Lamberts?
- Helps repair and maintain cartilage, bones and teeth.
- As an antioxidant, it helps prevent degenerative illnesses such as Alzheimer's and arteriosclerosis, as well as preventing cell mutation.
- Essential for healing wounds and for growing scar tissue.
- Prevents heart complications since ascorbic acid lowers cholesterol, preventing fat from adhering to blood vessels, reducing the possibility of heart attack. In addition, it supports iron absorption.
- Consuming Vitamin C from Lamberts does not reduce the risk of catching a cold, but colds can be shorter or with very mild symptoms. On the other hand, when vitamin C and zinc are mixed, the outcome provides a combination that prevents common colds and reduces the symptoms and the duration of them, since both provide high immunological levels and antioxidants.
Recommended daily intake of Vitamin C from Lamberts:
- Take 3 tablets daily, with meals.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad