Lamberts Vitamin B12 is a dietary supplement that participates in the rapid regeneration of bone marrow and erythrocytes. It is very vital for the proper formation of important blood cells and for the correct normal function of the immune system and the nervous system of the organism. Like most B vitamins, it contributes at each intake to normal energy metabolism and the processes that release energy from food.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Vitamin B12 from Lamberts Laboratories: it is a food supplement that contributes every day to the proper functioning of the cardiovascular and immune systems, the formation of blood cells, etc. Vitamin B12 is a complex substance in the center of which is the mineral cobalt.
It is necessary for the correct production of the myelin layer, as well as to obtain a healthy cardiovascular system, it helps every day to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the important process of cell division. This food supplement also favors normal psychological function.
- It participates in an adequate way in the regeneration of the bone marrow and erythrocytes.
- It is vital for the proper formation of healthy blood cells.
- It contributes in good shape to the synthesis of DNA, normal metabolism of the nervous tissue and a one hundred percent healthy cardiovascular system.
- It notably improves the cognitive system and prevents possible neurodegenerative problems.
- It is found mainly in foods of animal origin, so supplementation is very important in vegetarians and vegans, this in order to avoid its deficiency and thus avoid loss of balance, weakness, numbness of extremities, etc.
Essential aspects of this Vitamin B12 from Lamberts Laboratories per 1 tablet
- Provides 1000 μg of vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
Components and format of Vitamin B12 1000 mcg from Lamberts Laboratories
This food supplement is presented in a container with 60 small and easy-to-swallow tablets, they provide 1000 micrograms of vitamin B12. They are made in the UK under strict GMP manufacturing standards.
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- B12 vitamin
- Bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate, cellulose)
- Anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, stearic acid and magnesium stearate)
The following list of allergens are excluded: wheat, gluten, barley, soy, eggs, milk and dairy products, lactose, nuts, sulfites, celery, fish, shellfish, and yeast.
What is achieved with this Vitamin B12 from Lamberts Laboratories?
Almost all the existing body processes in our body require B vitamins. They are quite necessary to be able to obtain the release of energy from the food we eat, for a one hundred percent healthy nervous system and help to maintain a proper functioning of the digestive system. They are also needed for healthy nails, hair and skin every day.
Vitamin B12 provided by this food supplement is a nutrient that helps in each intake to be able to keep neurons and important blood cells healthy. In addition, this food supplement contributes in each intake to the proper elaboration of DNA, the important genetic material present in all cells. It also prevents a type of anemia, called megaloblastic anemia, which causes tiredness and weakness in people.
Eating this Vitamin B12 from Lamberts Laboratories can make a big difference in the quality of life, since the benefits of Vitamin B12 have a positive impact on the health of our body, improving hearing, preventing anemia, improving the functioning of the immune system. , in the regeneration of muscles among many other benefits that you can find in vitamin B12.
Recommended daily dose of Vitamin B12 from Lamberts Laboratories
- You should take 1 tablet a day after food.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad