Dog calming tablets is a food supplement formulated for domestic dogs, containing amino acids such as L-Tryptophan and herbal extracts such as passionflower that promotes a state of tranquility and calm. It also contains B vitamins, which support the nervous system. It is perfect for mood swings, fireworks or travel overexcitation. It has a delicious beef and liver flavour.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Dog calming tablets by Lamberts, a canine food supplement with a mild formula that offers a pleasant feeling of calm and well-being in your pets.
Dogs are considered in the whole world as human's best friend since ancient times since they have been a great support in many of daily tasks. That is why, now it is one of the animals common household in modern homes. Thinking about the well-being of your pets, Dog calming tablets by Lamberts has been created. It is an excellent food supplement with a mild formula of 100% natural ingredients designed to offer well-being and calm. It contains plants with soothing benefits that will help to relieve fear, overexcitation and sudden mood changess that can happen to your pets when are exposed to travel, drastic changes in their routine, fireworks, among other factors. In addition, Dog calming tablets by Lamberts is enriched with B-group vitamins that improve the functioning of the nervous system and nutrients such as magnesium, which are essential to support the health and function of muscles and nerves. Dog calming tablets by Lamberts is an excellent way to take care of your pets with the best product.
Essentials of Dog calming tablets by Lamberts
- It is a food supplement designed for dogs
- It helps dogs stay calm and quiet
- It benefits the nervous system
- It provides good amounts of B vitamins
- It contains minerals like magnesium
- It is made from herbal extracts
- It relieves stress, fright and overexcitation in dogs
- It is perfect for travelling or sudden changes in mood
- It has a simple dosing process
- It improves the functioning of muscles and nerves
- It has a delicious liver and beef flavour
- It provides essential amino acids such as L-Tryptophan
- It is perfect for relieving fear caused by fireworks
- It does not cause side effects in dogs
Ingredients and format of Dog calming tablets by Lamberts
Dog calming tablets by Lamberts is a nutritional supplement in tablets that provides an easier way to administer the dose in your pets.
Dog calming tablets by Lamberts has a formula with herbal extracts such as passionflower extract, lemon balm, but also contains amino acids such as L-Tryptophan, B vitamins, magnesium, inositol, choline, among other ingredients.
Contents per tablet:
- It contains 0.15 mg of thiamine monohydrate
- It contains 0.35 mg of riboflavin
- It has 0.05 mg of vitamin B6, among other vitamins of group B
- It contains 20 mg of magnesium
- It provides 10 mg of choline
- It has 25 mg of inositol
- It has 30 mg of L-Tryptophan, among other ingredients
Why using Dog calming tablets by Lamberts?
Dog calming tablets by Lamberts is a canine food supplement that allows your pets to feeling well-being, calm and tranquility. At the same time, it is designed to work as a support for the nervous system, providing good amounts of B vitamins and an extraordinary flavour that your pets will enjoy.
Dog calming tablets by Lamberts is recommended primarily for dogs, although it can be used on certain types of pets.
Recommended Daily Dose of Dog calming tablets by Lamberts
- As a food supplement, supply 1 to 2 tablets, according to the weight of your pet
- Administer it complete or crumbled in food or drinks
- Use a daily dose
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad