100% Natural Erythritol from Haya Labs, is a calorie-free sweetener made with a 100% natural erythritol-based formula, ideal for taking care of the body's health and including it in the preparation of drinks, foods and pastry and confectionery recipes.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
100% Natural Erythritol from Haya Labs
- It is a food supplement composed of a completely natural, high-quality erythritol-based formula that is much stronger compared to xylitol.
- Erythritol is a sweetener with a low caloric index that is naturally present in fruits and vegetables, and is also obtained through the fermentation of sugars. Erythritol has excellent antioxidant power and does not alter insulin and glucose levels in the blood, making it an additive that can be used by diabetic or overweight people.
What is Haya Labs 100% Natural Erythritol taken for?
- Ideal to include in the preparation of pastry recipes, confectionery and to sweeten healthy drinks.
- Helps eliminate or minimize the consumption of conventional sugar.
- It allows to maintain a healthy diet without depriving the sweet taste.
- Controls cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Why buy 100% Natural Erythritol ?
- It has a formula based on purely natural ingredients that do not harm the health of the teeth.
- Ideal for athletes, athletes and all those who seek to reduce the consumption of conventional sugar with a much healthier alternative, protect the health of the body and enjoy delicious desserts without any remorse.
- Suitable for consumption by people with a vegan and vegetarian diet.
How do you take 100% Natural Erythritol ?
- Add 1 teaspoon (4 grams) to food of choice.
- Consume preferably every day.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Cock, P. Erythritol Functional Roles in Oral-Systemic Health . SAGE Journals. 2018.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad