Beta Glucans from Haya Labs is a food supplement with antioxidant properties made with a composition based on beta glucans and Maitake mushroom powder, ideal for balancing cholesterol levels, boosting the immune system and protecting health in general.
Beta Glucans 100mg from Haya Labs
- It is a food supplement made with a formula based on beta glucans and Maitake mushroom powder of excellent quality.
- Beta glucans are a type of soluble fiber found naturally in fungi, lichens, algae, yeast, and grains such as bran, barley, and oats. Among its main functions is its action to protect the health of the body, enhance the immune system and act favorably on the intestinal microbiota.
- The Maitake mushroom or Grifola frondosa is one of the most popular medicinal mushrooms in traditional medicine thanks to its high content of vitamins, minerals, lectins, enzymes, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium that help strengthen the immune system and reduce lipid levels. and blood sugar.
What is Beta Glucans 100mg from Haya Labs taken for?
- Helps keep cholesterol levels balanced.
- Ideal to reinforce and protect the functions of the immune system.
- Helps protect the body against the effects of free radicals.
- Strengthens overall health.
Why buy Beta Glucans 100mg ?
- It has a formula based on 100% natural ingredients, safe for the body and of high quality.
- Ideal to be used by active people and athletes who seek to maintain the proper functioning of the immune system, have a positive effect on cholesterol levels and protect the body from free radicals.
- Available in the form of easy to consume capsules.
How do you take Beta Glucans 100mg ?
- Take 1 capsule up to 2 times a day.
Biography / Scientific Studies
- Uma T, Enda C. Meta-analysis of the effect of β-glucan intake on blood cholesterol and glucose levels . National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. 2020.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad