Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition offers you a range of beneficial options for the proper functioning of the body and the immune system. It is especially recommended on those very cold days for the prevention of possible respiratory conditions, flu and common cold ailments. It also helps with the proper functioning of the cardiovascular, bone and nervous systems.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition fortifies and protects your immune system.
Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition is an excellent vitamin supplement that contributes to reducing exhaustion and tiredness signs, thus providing the body with all the nutrients and energy necessary for its proper functioning, while increasing defenses, fortifying and protecting the immune system from respiratory diseases.
Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition helps with the perfect absorption of iron and protects the cells from oxidative damage.
Main characteristics of Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition:
- Helps to reduce flu and common cold discomfort.
- Favors the recovery of iron in the body.
- Fortifies and protects the immune system.
- Helps with the normal collagen formation.
- Helps with the proper functioning of the cardiovascular, bone and nervous systems.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Provides an antioxidant property.
- Allows a better sleep and a pleasant rest.
- Supports the health of the skeletal system.
- Protects cells from free radicals.
- Supports the absorption of iron.
- Increases the defenses of the body.
- Provides enough energy.
- Improves physical performance.
Is vitamin C good for your skin?
The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. Dietary and topical ascorbic acid have beneficial effects on skin cells, and some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage.
Vitamin C also known as acid ascorbic is a water-soluble nutrient with a high load of benefits for the body. Vitamin C has antioxidant properties that help prevent and fight off free radical damage in cells.
In addition, this vitamin optimizes the iron absorption, contributes to the maximum functioning of the immune system, intervenes in the collagen production, restores the flexibility and reduces redness. On the other hand, vitamin C is an excellent whitener that does not produce irritations and in turn reduces wrinkles and expression lines.
What are the ingredients of Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition?
Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition comes in easy-to-take and quickly absorption 60 capsules, thus keeping the levels of vitamin C in the body equally and balanced throughout the day for the proper functioning and performance in sports activities, reducing the fatigue, tiredness, injuries and muscle contractions, while protecting the skeletal system.
Nutrition facts per daily serving (1 capsule) of Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition:
- 500 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
What can be achieved by taking Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition?
Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition provides your body with proper and well-proportioned levels of vitamin C with an extended absorption perfect for those cold days.
- Excellent ally for enhancing respiratory diseases.
- Favors collagen production.
- Beneficial for fortifying bones, teeth, cartilage and muscles.
- Perfect for both women and men, the elderly, vegans and vegetarians who are really concerned about strengthening and improving the defenses in their body.
Recommended daily dose of Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition:
- Take one (1) capsule of Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition a day.
- Take Vitamin C 500 mg from Gold Nutrition with main meal.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad