Big's Real D3 Complex is a food supplement made up of a formula based on vitamin D, zinc, boron and magnesium. Ideal for strengthening the functions of the immune system, minimizing catabolism, encouraging normal muscle function and fortifying the bone structure.
Real D3 Complex by BIG
- It is a food supplement that concentrates the properties of vitamin D, magnesium, boron, zinc and vitamin K2.
- Vitamin D or calciferol is a nutrient that is present in eggs and milk, in addition, it has a fundamental role in maintaining the health of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral with an antioxidant effect that the body cannot produce on its own and must be obtained through food or nutritional supplements.
- Boron is a mineral that is present in foods such as fruits, legumes, coffee, cider and milk.
- Zinc is a trace mineral commonly found in fish, poultry, and red meat.
- Vitamin K2 or menaquinone is a nutrient that helps the body stay strong and healthy.
What is BIG Real D3 Complex taken for?
- Helps support bone, immune and cognitive health.
- Ideal to increase the feeling of general well-being.
- It allows to minimize catabolism.
- Optimizes muscle health.
- Contributes to the metabolism of proteins.
Why buy Real D3 Complex ?
- It provides a composition based on active principles that improve and expand its healthy action on the body.
- Ideal to be consumed by fitness enthusiasts, athletes and all those who seek to take care of the functioning of their body, optimize the function of the immune system and protect the muscles in a safe and natural way.
- Ideal to be used by vegan people.
How is Real D3 Complex taken?
- Take 2 capsules.
- Consume preferably every day.
Biography / Scientific studies
- Chien-Ming C, Rachel B, Suzy W. Effects of Vitamin D Supplementation on Muscle Strength in Athletes: A Systematic Review National Library of Medicine (NIH). 2019.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad