• Sign in
  • Create account
  • (+44) 2037697148
    MON TO FRI 09-19:30H AND SAT 09:30-13:30

Herbal kids mocosete eco - 20 sachets

Tisane Kids Mocosete Eco by Artemis Bio is an infusion created especially to help children soothe colds, colds or various respiratory ailments. Contains good tasting herbs that will help relieve respiratory congestion.

  • Icono Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
  • Ecological cultivationEcological cultivation

    Teasana Kids Mocosete Eco by Artemis Bio

    Tisane Kids Mocosete by Artemis Bio is a natural infusion created to help children relieve the discomfort of colds, coughs, colds, whooping cough. Contains ingredients from certified organic farming 100% BIO. It has eucalyptus, ginger, thyme, licorice, plantain, marshmallow and mullein. It comes in a container made with 80% recycled materials, and with the remaining 20% made from vegetables and other compostable materials.

    Essential aspects of Tisana Kids Mocosete Eco by Artemis BIO

    • Contains thyme, mullein, licorice, marshmallow, eucalyptus, plantain, and ginger.
    • Relieves coughs and seasonal respiratory discomfort in children.
    • Its ingredients come from organic farming.
    • The packaging is made with ecological materials.

    What ingredients does Tisana Kids Mocosete Eco have ?

    Tisana Kids Mocosete Eco comes in 20 sachets with organic infusion.

    Offers thyme, ginger, mullein, plantain, licorice, marshmallow, and eucalyptus.

    Recommended daily dose of Tisana Kids Mocosete Eco

    • Place 1 sachet in a mug and add hot water.
    • Let rest 5 minutes.
    • Remove the envelope and drink.
    Questions and answers
    No customer questions for the moment.

    Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad

    Tee and Tisane (View more)

    €2.85
    • will be shipped in 2-3 days

    Quantity
    Visa Mastercard paypal Apple Pay Google Pay