ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition is a food supplement that combines zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 with a high anabolic power to contribute to keeping the optimal levels of testosterone in a natural and safe way, thus favoring the increased muscle mass, the absorption of nutrients and providing more strength and energy.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition is the perfect combination that allows you to increase your muscle mass in a natural and safe way, while providing you with the strength and energy your body really needs in each intake.
ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition is a food supplement that comes capsules. It is based on zinc, vitamin B6 and magnesium with a high anabolic power. It helps to increase energy, strength and fat-free muscle mass, fortifies the muscular system by promoting your performance in sports activities, optimizes cognitive functions and mental agility, while delaying the symptoms of premature aging caused by free radicals.
What are the main characteristics of ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition?
- Food supplement that combines zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 with a high anabolic power.
- Increases strength, energy and fat-free muscle mass.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting your body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Favors the absorption of nutrients by providing the body with adequate levels and amounts.
- Favors the levels of IGF-1, which helps fight muscle hypertrophy.
- Contributes and favors the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
What are the ingredients of ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition?
ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition comes in a 90-capsule container. These capsules are easy to ingest and with prolonged release, which helps to optimize the absorption of all its ingredients, thus providing the body with adequate levels and amounts and favoring IGF-1 levels, which helps muscle hypertrophy and keep bones under normal conditions.
NUtrition facts per serving (3 capsules) of ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition:
- 2400 mg of ZMA.
- 90 mg of zinc.
- 1350 mg of magnesium.
- 31.5 mg of vitamin B6.
What is ZMA good for?
ZMA, or zinc magnesium aspartate, is a popular supplement among athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts. It contains a combination of three ingredients — zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6. ZMA manufacturers claim it boosts muscle growth and strength and improves endurance, recovery, and sleep quality.
When should I take ZMA?
According to the label directions, ZMA should be taken 30 – 60 minutes prior to bedtime and on an empty stomach to help synchronise absorption with sleep. Also, the product should not be taken with foods or supplements containing calcium because calcium blocks the absorption of zinc.
What can be achieved by taking ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition?
ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition contains a high concentration of additive principles, specifically 800 mg per capsule, making it a powerful and complete dietary supplement.
- Promotes the increase of IGF-1 levels that promote muscle hypertrophy.
- Increases energy, strength and fat-free muscle mass.
- Protects cells from possible oxidative damage, slowing premature aging.
- Provides high anabolic power.
- Promotes the normal metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Contains a high concentration of active principles.
- Perfect for women and men, athletes who really need to increase their fat-free muscle mass, strength and energy.
Recommended daily dose of ZincChel Zinc Chelate from Amix Nutrition:
- Women: take two (2) capsules; men: take three (3) capsules.
- Take preferably before going to sleep.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad