IronChel from Amix Nutrition is a food supplement in chelated form that is easily absorbed, allowing the body to enjoy adequate levels of iron, favoring the normal formation of red blood cells and the hemoglobin standards in its normal range, an aid in the proper functioning of the immune system mitigating tiredness, faint and fatigue.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
IronChel from Amix Nutrition enters your body for a long time.
IronChel from Amix Nutrition is a food supplement made from 100% iron bisglycinate in chelated form, whose priority in the body is to keep iron concentration levels in perfect harmony, thus favoring its impregnation for much longer, the proper functioning of the immune system, metabolism, normal energy, while promoting the process of cell division.
What are the main characteristics of IronChel from Amix Nutrition?
- Helps in the normal formation of red blood cells, hemoglobin and the normal transit of oxygen in the body.
- Helps in the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Adjuvant in normal energy metabolism.
- Improves the cognitive functions.
What are the ingredients of IronChel from Amix Nutrition?
IronChel from Amix Nutrition comes in easy-to-swallow, prolonged-release chelated capsules, which help to optimize the absorption of its main ingredient, thus providing the body with adequate levels and amounts of iron and keeping the levels of hemoglobin, red blood cells and the fluid transit of oxygen in the body in a normal range.
Nutrition facts per serving of IronChel from Amix Nutrition:
- Iron (ferrous bisglycinate chelate).
What does iron do for the body?
Iron is a mineral that the body needs for growth and development. Your body uses iron to make hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body, and myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles. Your body also needs iron to make some hormones.
What happens when you are low on iron?
As the name implies, iron deficiency anemia is due to insufficient iron. Without enough iron, your body cannot produce enough of a substance in red blood cells that enables them to carry oxygen (hemoglobin). As a result, iron deficiency anemia may leave you tired and short of breath.
Does Iron cause weight gain?
Weight gain related to iron therapy is a common problem in female patients with iron deficiency anemia. Patients under iron therapy should be counseled in terms of weight gain complication and benefits of diet and followed up serum ferritin and Hgb levels to prevent prolonged iron therapy.
What can be achieved by taking IronChel from Amix Nutrition?
IronChel from Amix Nutrition favors the placental and fetal needs and the increased volume of mother's blood flow during pregnancy, at the same time it favors the normal transit of oxygen in the body.
- IronChel from Amix Nutrition offers the body its great properties and benefits such as the production and increase in the amounts of red blood cells.
- IronChel from Amix Nutrition helps in reducing fatigue and tiredness.
- Its greater absorption and suspension in the body allow its properties to be better used every day.
- IronChel from Amix Nutrition improves cognitive functions.
- IronChel from Amix Nutrition is perfect for women, men, the elderly who require to reduce their hemoglobin levels, the number of red blood cells and reduce fatigue.
Recommended daily dose of IronChel from Amix Nutrition:
- Take 1 or 2 capsules of IronChel from Amix Nutrition a day with plenty of water.
- Take IronChel from Amix Nutrition with the main meals.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad